Pangani Forest Exploration Trail returning to its original name

jaklgreen

I love both Pangani and Maharajah and spend a lot of time there, especially the aviaries. I am OK with less people in the trails. But most just rush through them and do not really see or appreciate all that they have, IMO. All of the detail is amazing. I don't really have an opinion on the name change other then it will probably bring in more people.

The Empress Lilly

I prefer the Gorilla Falls name!

Wish they'd next drop the 'Exploration' bit from the name. Names don't need to be a lengthy exposé of subject matter. ('Peter Pan Movie Fly-Through', 'It's a Small World Colourful Puppets Leisure Cruise')

Names aren't neutral. This change might result in attracting more people to the trail, who now spend more time at the gorilla part and less time at the rest of the walk.

tirian

I definitely disagree. Pangani has the better animal lineup.

Any updates on the Japanese Macaques coming to Maharajah?
I prefer being face-to-face with tigers through a glass wall, not to mention the theming. But I do walk both trails because there isn't much else to do anyway. ;)

Sorry, I have almost no inside knowledge of DAK except for the Rivers of Light show.

No Name

They got sick of too many people walking down and expecting to be rewarded with a sandwich at the end.

115785_640x428.jpg

LOL.

The Maharajah Jungle Trek is much more exciting.

I wonder what people might expect to be rewarded with at the end of that one. :rolleyes:

Next Big Thing

Sorry, but why would you not????
Unless we have video proof that the Gorilla climbed up and swooped the kid into the enclosure, than no, it's absolutely not the Gorilla's fault. Even if that happened (which it didn't), it's actually still on the zoo for not providing a safe enough viewing area.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom