Some FastPass+ attractions eliminating second touch point

LindsaySue2

An update. As of today only some of the attractions at Magic Kingdom have eliminated the 2nd touchpoint.

Still using the 2nd:
Space Mountain
Big Thunder Mountain
Seven Dwarfs

Not using:
Small World
Jungle Cruise
Haunted Mansion

I didn't check any others but there appears to be a pattern as to which they felt they still needed to use it.
Good. Clearly there was or they predicted line jumping would occur on those rides. I don't care for this change. if you have to get rid of one sensor make it the second one, not the first.

note2001

I'd like to hear how this is working out. I can see this lack of a second touch point becoming an issue at HM if the cast members don't keep an eye on the queue to prevent kids from hopping or ducking the chain. And unless stopped, others will follow suit similar to those driving the breakdown lane in traffic jams.

rct247

I'd like to hear how this is working out. I can see this lack of a second touch point becoming an issue at HM if the cast members don't keep an eye on the queue to prevent kids from hopping or ducking the chain. And unless stopped, others will follow suit similar to those driving the breakdown lane in traffic jams.

There has been an increase in reports of line jumping. Most attractions are oblivious, but the ones with two touch still have seen more issues and have been able to catch them. Thank you internet to broadcasting it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom