Reservations now open for Minnie's Springtime Dine at Disney's Hollywood Studios

mickeyfan5534

I really wish we got better costumes for these Hollywood and Vine dinners. All three we've had so far have had pretty meh costumes and that just turns me off of the event.

docdebbi

am I the only one who noticed that this is the first time you are paying for reserved seating for fantasmic? at least directly.
it's 52.99 with seating for fantasmic and 46.99 without. Wow. they just slipped that one in on us didn't they?
and $53 to eat at Hollywood and vine? that used to be the affordable option.

Imagineerwannabe

am I the only one who noticed that this is the first time you are paying for reserved seating for fantasmic? at least directly.
it's 52.99 with seating for fantasmic and 46.99 without. Wow. they just slipped that one in on us didn't they?
and $53 to eat at Hollywood and vine? that used to be the affordable option.

It was the same at the holiday dine equivalent over the Xmas period. You had the option to book with or without reserved fantasmic seating as you would for a dining package.

Vacationeer

In the Parks
No
We have a 1:30pm resv on on Sat 4/9 as a Fantasmic package, using a Table Service credit.
Will the offerings &/or costumes be different at lunch? Or will it be Disney Jr? :eek:

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
We have a 1:30pm resv on on Sat 4/9 as a Fantasmic package, using a Table Service credit.
Will the offerings &/or costumes be different at lunch? Or will it be Disney Jr? :eek:[/
It's play n dine with the Disney jr characters for breakfast and lunch. It's Minnie springtime dine with Minnie, Mickey, Daisy, Donald and goofy for dinner.

mickeyfan5534

I'm aware that they're new costumes but when I think of Fab Five Spring costumes, nothing can top stuff like
hqdefault.jpg

1436947486_5654.jpg

Image-Disny.jpg

61iqD8aFbxL._SY300_.jpg

120.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

swing-into-spring-parade.jpg

compared to the drab thrift shop finds we've seen at all three season dines so far.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom