Afternoon tea comes to the Crescent Solarium at Disney's Beach Club Resort

The Mom

Premium Member
When we were in the UK, many days the combination of a traditional English/Scottish/Irish breakfast and afternoon tea were all we needed to feel full - skipped lunch and dinner often. Sounds like a nice option before heading out to the parks in the evening.

surfsupdon

That is nice to have.

The Solarium, and Breezeway, are very nice rooms. We will often sit in one of these rooms if we grabbed a snack or lunch from the Marketplace. Takes you so far from the craziness of a Disney Park.

Imagineerwannabe

Think this is well ahead of their booking system...I'm on hold on the phone now and they know nothing about it....I've pointed them in the direction of the front page of wdwmagic for the details of it!!

Imagineerwannabe

When we were in the UK, many days the combination of a traditional English/Scottish/Irish breakfast and afternoon tea were all we needed to feel full - skipped lunch and dinner often. Sounds like a nice option before heading out to the parks in the evening.

Being a British resident, that will be right...full breakfasts are a 'once a week' treat or a hangover cure!
Usually means you eat nothing else until 7pm!!
I don't think I could eat afternoon tea on the same day too!!

SpaceMountain77

Sorry guys, I was told it was ready for booking. Let me know if you manage it next week.

The cast member I spoke to said that Valentine's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, and Labor Day weekend were purposely selected to gauge guest interest in this offering. When it appears online, it will be listed as a table service/dining event. The menu selection will be similar to the afternoon tea at the Garden View Tea Room.

SpaceMountain77

Sorry guys, I was told it was ready for booking. Let me know if you manage it next week.

I had some extra time this morning, because of the snow, so I decided to give it another try. Today, I spoke to a dining supervisor who was unaware of the offering. She seemed to be under the impression that it was something for DVC members.

Imagineerwannabe

Did your source confirm any more details about when it would be offered?

I had some extra time this morning, because of the snow, so I decided to give it another try. Today, I spoke to a dining supervisor who was unaware of the offering. She seemed to be under the impression that it was something for DVC members.

That might have something to do with me calling up the other day as I went via DVC member services directly and the cast member then went calling all the other relevant departments trying to find out more about it for me...
Was going to give amother call today but if you have already tried I'll give it a miss and try tommorow.

Imagineerwannabe

I don't think they did actually....that's one thing that has dawned on me when I saw this posted was I didn't see any pricing for the different options!!

If you don't get anything before the 5th may we are booked on for the first date so will get some pics of the pricing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom