Holidays Around the World at Epcot 2015

HauntedMansionFLA

Does EPCOT outshine the MK with its Christmas offerings? Most nights at the MK are closed off for their MVMCP. Would it be better to be staying at the BC / YC to walk to EPCOT or the Poly - monorail to The two parks?

Crazydisneyfanluke

I enjoy being in Epcot more at Christmastime than I do MK. Christmas at MK is pretty much confined to Main Street and slowly disappears as you venture further back. Plus the Storytellers in World Showcase are fun to watch.

Edit: Forgot to mention the spectacular Peace on Earth finale at the end of IllumiNations. Don't miss it!
My trip to MVMCP and EPCOT for the holidays are 7 days away! Cant wait to see illuminations!

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
In Future World eh? If a cappella is the future, imma start to become a historian.

Last I checked...

Car designing and space training are done pretty often presently.
EEA's information is about 15 years out of date.
Hang gliding is not very futuristic as well. Nor is the other two attractions in The Land.
The Seas with Nemo and Friends just supports a PIXAR movie.
Not even innoventions offers futuristic things. Roller coaster designing? Painting? Weather safety?

I'd say a cappella is about as futuristic as everything else in Epcot.. :p

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
Last I checked...

Car designing and space training are done pretty often presently.
EEA's information is about 15 years out of date.
Hang gliding is not very futuristic as well. Nor is the other two attractions in The Land.
The Seas with Nemo and Friends just supports a PIXAR movie.
Not even innoventions offers futuristic things. Roller coaster designing? Painting? Weather safety?

I'd say a cappella is about as futuristic as everything else in Epcot.. :p
I agree with all those things. Nothing futuristic in Future World these days. Nothing. Still doesn't make it any less ok to keep adding new not-futuristic stuff, see Colortopia.

Bolt

I agree with all those things. Nothing futuristic in Future World these days. Nothing. Still doesn't make it any less ok to keep adding new not-futuristic stuff, see Colortopia.
The painting room at Colortopia is pretty cool.

TimeTrip

Here is this year's Peace on Earth edition of Reflections of Earth.

Love the new floating pyro launched at 12:20.

Epic as always. Can't wait to see it in person this year. Great angle.. Is it lakeside at the mexico quick serve? Lasers don't always look so great from that area though :-(

FigmentForver96

Here is this year's Peace on Earth edition of Reflections of Earth.

Love the new floating pyro launched at 12:20.

It could be just me, but it looks like there were some pyro tweaks made. I love the show and I appreciate they tried to update it, but I miss Mr. Cronkite.

TimeTrip

It could be just me, but it looks like there were some pyro tweaks made. I love the show and I appreciate they tried to update it, but I miss Mr. Cronkite.
Aside from the water level pyro already mentioned, I'm pretty sure that during the lines:
With God as our Father
Brothers all are we.

The pyro used to go right-left-up-in and now its right-uphigh-left-uphigh

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom