Flower and garden expands to 90 days in 2016

ToTBellHop

They also suffer from spotlight hotspots, so parts of them are extremely bright, and parts unlit. It really isn't done very well unfortunately. Definitely an after thought, and not a priority of the display.
I had high hopes given Disney's use of lighting elsewhere. That's really too bad.

Figment82

They also suffer from spotlight hotspots, so parts of them are extremely bright, and parts unlit. It really isn't done very well unfortunately. Definitely an after thought, and not a priority of the display.

And the colors they chose are questionable. I'm sure they were trying to make Tramp look grey, but he is more sickly blue. And Ranger Mickey looks like he's been out in the sun all day. I wasn't a fan of what I saw this weekend.

For the last few years they've tried to tout the special lighting packages, but I've yet to see any that actually looked that nice.

MrHappy

Is the Disney Visa Chase lounge back in 2016 at the America pavilion? I didn't check it out last year when I was there, but I'll be going with the kiddies (2.5 & 4.5) this May so I'm thinking this could be a nice spot to regroup in.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Is the Disney Visa Chase lounge back in 2016 at the America pavilion? I didn't check it out last year when I was there, but I'll be going with the kiddies (2.5 & 4.5) this May so I'm thinking this could be a nice spot to regroup in.
That is for Food and Wine. I don't believe it has ever been done during Flower and Garden.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom