News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

tparris

Here’s an interesting change I noticed recently: they seem to have changed some pieces and colors of all of the charging kiosks located around the World Celebration Gardens for no apparent reason. The first photo is from around the time of opening in December, and the second photo is from today.
IMG_6092.jpeg
IMG_1200.jpeg

pigglewiggle

Festival Favorites Quick Service Dining Coming to EPCOT's CommuniCore Plaza​

CommuniCore-Hall_Full_56026.jpg

That's actually a great idea. There are often festival foods that I see people rave about that we never get to try because we don't go during those times. Will be fun to try out some festival foods that we normally wouldn't be able to get.

ToTBellHop

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Define festival favorites. Thanks.
One would assume it’s a mishmash of things that sell really well (ie highest prices/margins) from the 345 days a year of festivals

I’m not in love with it…but it’s also not the worst idea ever

If they’re smart…big If…they rotate it seasonally to not cross with the festival booths…it’s a good idea. If it’s set stuff and they just push volume…not so much.

J4546

The continuing evolution of Epcot from a theme park to the world’s largest food court.
nah its still a great theme park, but with more food options...thats not a bad thing imo. Epcot always felt like the adult park where they focused on eating drinking and ambience more than rides and thrills. But they added a few great rides over the last years so its gotten a bit better in that regard as well

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
nah its still a great theme park, but with more food options...thats not a bad thing imo. Epcot always felt like the adult park where they focused on eating drinking and ambience more than rides and thrills. But they added a few great rides over the last years so its gotten a bit better in that regard as well
It’s less of a complete park today than it was in 1998…

Our standards need re-evaluated.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom