Epcot parking lot currently closed due to capacity (Nov 7 2015)

BuddyThomas

That's truly, truly disheartening. A quick Google search shows that it's not just the California schools, plus the big school districts of Portland, Seattle and other West Coast cities that close for Veterans Day. Phoenix, Boise, Las Vegas, all close their school systems for the day. And the state universities and colleges in all those western states are closed. So it's definitely not just the West Coast, but the Western US in general.

I had absolutely no idea there were actual states in this union (forged and protected by veterans) who don't shut down for Veterans Day. It's really quite upsetting to learn that. The federal government and US Postal Service shut down for Veterans Day. If the schools are open, does that mean the Louisiana state government stays open too? City halls and county offices?
I thought this thread was about a parking lot.

NormC

Up here in New England we respect our Veterans with parades and other events on Veteran's Day. All public schools are closed and no mail is delivered. It is a Federal Holiday and treated as such by Public and State schools. Private colleges can make their own rules so I am sure some have classes and some don't. Banks are closed as well. It is sad to hear that some states do not honor our Veterans. I am a Veteran and my company does not have it as a holiday. I find it unacceptable. The excuse they use is that they give us Friday after Thanksgiving off instead. My Boss lets me take the day off though if I choose.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Thx for the info. Im sure a certain person will now have to go back and edit their post....again.
:rolleyes::rolleyes:
No need to already said something pertaining to that several times of which one of my posts says it must be county to county in alot of states. The county I mentioned in Florida is not the county Miami is in. Lol Maybe you missed that and the post about county to county. And anyway this is so far off of topic Alot of us have been done with this subject for a while now. Ha!

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
No need to already said something pertaining to that several times of which one of my posts says it must be county to county in alot of states. The county I mentioned in Florida is not the county Miami is in. Lol Maybe you missed that and the post about county to county. And anyway this is so far off of topic Alot of us have been done with this subject for a while now. Ha!
I only remember the first post, Not the fifteen subsequent ones attempting to seem more knowledgeable and cover up the completely wrong statement thats most likely been edited so many times by now that its pointless to even use it as reference. Your welcome, :), lol, :rolleyes:, ha (did I use all the right smiley faces and abbreviations?)

Last edited:

sxeensweet

I only remember the first post, Not the fifteen subsequent ones attempting to seem more knowledgeable and cover up the completely wrong statement thats most likely been edited so many times by now that its pointless to even use it as reference. Your welcome, :), lol, :rolleyes:, ha (did I use all the right smiley faces and abbreviations?)
Geez looks like you edited that post. HA! Everyone edits as I have said before not just me and as you can see TP200 did on his as well several times. Lol. and I never use it to "cheat" and make myself look right. I don't have to answer to you last I checked. Lol But whatever you want to believe go right ahead that don't bother me. It's amazing you think it bothers me. Ha! Good Day Sir! :D:cool:

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Geez looks like you edited that post. HA! Everyone edits as I have said before not just me and as you can see TP200 did on his as well several times.
I edited for spelling, not to rephrase my entire post and do a 180 and hope nobody notices by constantly typing, "lol" and :);):rolleyes:

It's amazing you think it bothers me.
??? When did I say that? I have no doubt your only concern is for the people who vote in the Disney Moms panel, but you hurt your chances with completely inaccurate data. Shucks! Im sure a few "Your welcome" replies with smiley faces everywhere will count as extra credit though! Fadra status is on the horizon!!!

sxeensweet

I edited for spelling, not to rephrase my entire post and do a 180 and hope nobody notices by constantly typing, "lol" and :);):rolleyes:

??? When did I say that? I have no doubt your only concern is for the people who vote in the Disney Moms panel, but you hurt your chances with completely inaccurate data. Shucks! Im sure a few "Your welcome" replies with smiley faces everywhere will count as extra credit though! Fadra status is on the horizon!!!
I do not try completely rephrase my posts and often also edit for spelling and grammar!! I know a lot about WDW more than the average person but do not know everything nor give that impression or want to give that impression.
And AGAIN AS YOU HAVE ACCUSED BEFORE IM NOT ON DISNEY's MOM's PANEL NOR DO I WANT TO BE AS I DO NOT HAVE CHILDREN AND HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO DESIRE TO BE ON THERE. I could if I wanted to though because frankly I know more than most on there from what I have heard. It's pretty bad on there from what other parents have said. Haha! Sheesh!! Again Good Day Sir I have a job to do and it's not to keep responding to these ridiculous posts of yours. :rolleyes:

sxeensweet

Fadraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

Nope it's called Chellllllllllsssssssssseeeeeeeaaaaaaa! It's just who I am to be that nice and use lots of smiley's. I'm a happy person by nature and wouldn't change it for anyone, especially not for anyone on here. :happy::p:D;):hilarious::joyfull::inlove::cat::angelic::cool:

lostpro9het

Fadraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!
i-said-good-day-sir.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom