Disney's Hollywood Studios to host an opening night event to celebrate the Force Awakens

Texas84

I have tickets for Wednesday. Going to dress as Wil Wheaton.
640_Big_Bang_Star_Wars.jpg

doctornick

I am a little surprised they didn't switch RNR to the Star Wars theme for a few months, like they have done for Hyperspace Mountain in DL. But I guess part of that is that the concept of "Seasons of the Force" seem to have gone away for DHS.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I am a little surprised they didn't switch RNR to the Star Wars theme for a few months, like they have done for Hyperspace Mountain in DL. But I guess part of that is that the concept of "Seasons of the Force" seem to have gone away for DHS.
It was nice to do for one night, but it really doest fit the theme of the ride at all. Space Mountain is at least set in space.

note2001

It was nice to do for one night, but it really doest fit the theme of the ride at all. Space Mountain is at least set in space.
The cross between Star Wars and Hollywood is just wrong. For a long term set up they'd need to change those fluorescent signs, some of which are huge, up for planets and other spacecraft. The donut can stay. Even SW characters like donuts.

captainmoch

Proposal: If RNRC ever goes down for a refurb/re-theme, it still stays RNRC except without Aerosmith. Instead, you can choose from multiple artists like on the Rip Ride Rockit. And also like the Rockit, maybe you could choose secret tracks, and a Star Wars track like the one here could be added in.

twilight mitsuk

contract with Aerosmith is the reason

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom