Pecos Bill Cafe closing for short refurbishment to launch new menu

dstrawn9889

As someone who stood at the end of the conveyor belt put that frozen beef product not the griller machine thing, I can undoubtedly say that Peco's Bills burgers were indeed better then that Tomorrowland crap hole's because we made ours with love.
and grease?

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Thank goodness there will soon be an D-Luxe burger available ($29.99 plus tax - limited to 3000 a a day)

Let's face it the best burgers on the east coast come from either Bartley's Burger Cottage in Harvard Square in Cambridge or Louis Lunch at Yale... And no neither one costs anywhere NEAR 30 bucks.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
As someone who stood at the end of the conveyor belt put that frozen beef product not the griller machine thing, I can undoubtedly say that Peco's Bills burgers were indeed better then that Tomorrowland crap hole's because we made ours with love.

When was that? Like I said a few years back the burgers at WDW were acceptable. Nothing that warranted a special trip to eat them but a solid reasonably tasty mass produced burger nonetheless, Now I'd rather eat the crates they are packed in.

disney4life2008

I'm sorry but the food at Cosmic Rays may be some of the worst food you could possibly eat. It reeks of burnt grease, always packed even when other places did sell burgers. I am all for burgers but i like some variety as well.

Have to agree the burgers served there recently are simply NASTY, Like so many other things at WDW that was not always the case, No cosmic ray's never had a GREAT burger but at one time they were an acceptable burger. Now it's simply who has the cheapest frozen burger patties and thats whats served today.

Perhaps this is why: I only get the chicken breast nuggets and fries. I like cosmic rays because they usually give more than other places with the chicken and a large plate of fries.

disney4life2008

Anyone who thinks Cosmic Ray's has edible, let alone "the best" food, is disqualified from being "real" with regard to food.

I love the new Pecos Bill's food and the place is routinely busy again now that people have adjusted expectations. The last thing we need is less variety in MK counter service.

Sorry to disagree. Cosmic Rays has the best chicken nuggets! I am not interested in disney burgers though

dstrawn9889

"Made with love"
HaroldKumar_4.jpg

RSoxNo1

Let's be real: The new menu sucks and overpriced. I love tex-mex but they have really missed the mark here. I will forever miss the smell from Pecos Bills of burgers and fries. Now, there is no smell. Cosmic Rays has the best food but as everyone else has said, it is always packed.
For at least 3 years prior to this menu change it was much worse. They have returned to having a functional salad bar even if it's without the plastic molten lava cheese.

I would prefer this menu with the old school Taco Salad shell as the best of both worlds.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom