Sci fi breakfast

culturenthrills

With the new Star Wars film coming out in December I am surprised Disney isn't using the restaurant to do a Star Wars Character Breakfast. Seems like they are leaving money on the table.

JIMINYCR

Asparagus....:cautious:
Baby Spinach....:cautious:
Hmmmm....... Youre not going to see me ordering either of those on my breakfast menu items. :confused:

Mukta

Booked mine for Dec 7th. I'm looking forward to hearing reviews from the Nov folks. If anyone who goes before me can ask if they accept TiW, I would appreciate it.

JohnD

Had it in my schedule but realized a lot of work to show up for breakfast then immediately leave the park for Disney Springs on my planned day. Based on the review, unless my schedule had me in HS all day (or as much of the day as you can get with 7 attractions), then I made the right decision. Fun experience and okay food but not worth the extra effort. Some other time. . .

yedliW

Did I miss something in the review? Is breakfast on the DDP? is it QS or TS? I looked on the Disney site, and it has n/a for breakfast on the DDP plan.

note2001

Thank you for the pictorial review. I would have been tempted to try this, but seeing the items available, it seems to be a good option for me to skip (preferences and allergens, and I hate being a p.i.t.a. to the chefs.)

Suzanne Larmark

I am booked for Tuesday 8am. Nice to get into the park early too, hopefully I can get done and run over to toy story before gates open.we shall see.

mishel635

We were there the first week of December and it was great. I had the Sci Fi Crab and Eggs which was delicious, and my kids had the Mickey waffles. The pastries they brought out were fresh and very good. The fresh fruit was good- strawberries, blueberries, different kinds of melon and I believe pineapple. I would definitely go back for breakfast again.

Goofyque'

It is a wonderful option, filled us like a great brunch. The Shrimp and grits beyond wonderful, and the beef with baby spinach was amazing. One of the best breakfasts we have ever had!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom