Frozen Boutique temporarily coming to DHS

BrerJon

Those makeovers look really half-hearted. Stick a kid in a costume dress, put a couple of glitter stickers on, some temp hair coloring... twenty bucks at Wal-Mart could get something that looks just as good.

Guessing these will cost more than twenty bucks though.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
I wonder when Epcot will get one?:(:(
Who cares? I get Maelstrom, because in that case something was "taken away" to make room for Frozen. But this is an add. If it's an add, you can skip it and the only impact it will have on your experience is that crowds will be diverted from the things that you do enjoy.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Those makeovers look really half-hearted. Stick a kid in a costume dress, put a couple of glitter stickers on, some temp hair coloring... twenty bucks at Wal-Mart could get something that looks just as good.

You can say that about literally anything. Sometimes it's about the experience. My belly will be just as full after three McChickens as it would be after dinner at Be Our Guest. I could sleep just as well at Holiday Inn Express as I could at Animal Kingdom Lodge. Some people (see: little girls) would rather be dressed up as a princess in Walt Disney World than aisle seven at the Walmart on 192.

ETA: And yeah, it's like $200 for the full costume BBB package. My daughter will be dressed up as a princess in aisle seven at the Walmart on 192.

The Tuna

Why sad face, exactly? They're adding a thing that many guests will like while moving towards major work that many more guests will like. Not sure how this is, in any way, a "sad face" piece of news.
Because it's cool to hate on everything Disney does, especially if it is Frozen related. Heaven forbid they give little girls something they will love and remember for the rest of their lives.

willtravel

People always praise Universal for how quick it puts up attractions, but here we have Disney building two new attractions in only a couple weeks! Take that Harry Potter! ;)
I would hardly call this an attraction. I can't see little Jimmy is going to want to visit this attraction.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member

I've not seen any BBB Frozen version or not at any Walmarts I've been to. Guess I go to the wrong ones.

dodgr98

In the Parks
No
Me too! DLR opened one in their Downtown Disney last October (in the former home of Studio Disney 365, and Club Libby Lu before that), and it seems like it's been doing good business even though there's no real theme to the area beyond "leftovers from the previous store". Seems strange that they took this long to copy it over to WDW
https://disneyland.disney.go.com/shops/downtown-disney-district/anna-and-elsa-boutique/

downtown-disney-anna-elsa.jpg
I'm liking this because my six year old daughter likes this idea......

BrerJon

So some people were saying this is good value... sheesh. $240 for a $30 dollar dress the kid will grow out of in a year, $10 of makeup, a cheap $10 hair extension and a couple of cupcakes... Disney truly is for those with more money than sense.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom