Disney No Longer Including Appetizers for Deluxe Dining Plan

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
$0 do not want Disney germs anymore than I want non Disney germs!! :hungover:
WDW is not a very good place for a germaphobe.

You have people handling your food that you cannot see.

You have no idea what is/has happened to your food before it arrives to you via self proclaimed ONSTAGE actors acting like it is actually healthy and clean.

All the germs at WDW have endured millions of sanitizer attacks rendering them immune to Purell.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
WDW is not a very good place for a germaphobe.

You have people handling your food that you cannot see.

You have no idea what is/has happened to your food before it arrives to you via self proclaimed ONSTAGE actors acting like it is actually healthy and clean.

All the germs at WDW have endured millions of sanitizer attacks rendering them immune to Purell.
Thats true for everywhere not just at Disney. I still use my Purell every single trip and wash hands religiously etc like I do at home as well. Not saying it will allow me never to get sick at Disney or at home but I'm better off using an alcohol sanitizer and washing hands than not. Germaphobe and proud, AND still love visiting Disney. :)

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Thats true for everywhere not just at Disney. I still use my Purell every single trip and wash hands religiously etc like I do at home as well. Not saying it will allow me never to get sick at Disney or at home but I'm better off using an alcohol sanitizer and washing hands than not. Germaphobe and proud, AND still love visiting Disney. :)
Some studies have shown otherwise.

sxeensweet

Some studies have shown otherwise.
There is studies to support everything one way or another these days on any subject including lots of them about germs. As to why I use an alcohol based sanitizer. Triclosan ones will get resistant to fighting germs with prolonged use etc. Alcohol based ones are best at fighting germs like Purell. I have worked in a hospital environment for years and we stayed up to date on things like this. Not saying I know all about germs or studies by any means, but do know more maybe than the average person. :rolleyes:
Anyway you won't change my mind about using alcohol sanitizer and washing hands. Lol. Let's get back on topic... ;)

Last edited:

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
There is studies to support everything one way or another these days on any subject including lots of them about germs. As to why I use an alcohol based sanitizer. Triclosan ones will get resistant to fighting germs with prolonged use etc. Alcohol based ones are best at fighting germs like Purell. I have worked in a hospital environment for years and we stayed up to date on things like this. Not saying I know all about germs or studies by any means, but do know more maybe than the average person. :rolleyes:
It is still mixed with ethyl alchohol which disrupts the oils in your skin and allows it, and any other chemicals to go directly into your skin and then directly into your bloodstream. Your probly doing more harm than good

sxeensweet

It is still mixed with ethyl alchohol which disrupts the oils in your skin and allows it, and any other chemicals to go directly into your skin and then directly into your bloodstream. Your probly doing more harm than good
Then a lot of people are oh well everything we eat, drink, put on our skin can harm us in one way or another these days. It's not like I use so much sanitizer my skin is raw or anything I'm not that bad. Lol :)

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Then a lot of people are oh well everything we eat, drink, put on our skin can harm us in one way or another these days. It's not like I use so much sanitizer my skin is raw or anything I'm not that bad. Lol :)
Your bloodstream is most likely severely compromised. This explains your insubordination and clear violation of the almighty DFO Policy.

Texas92

This is really disappointing to read, the deluxe dining plan was one of the biggest highlights of my most recent trip and I'm sure the price will only increase smh...

sxeensweet

This is really disappointing to read, the deluxe dining plan was one of the biggest highlights of my most recent trip and I'm sure the price will only increase smh...
It was a typo and has been fixed. Appetizers are still included on the Deluxe dining plan, and it only went up $2 per person per day. :)

sxeensweet

Just one more reason the germaphobe needs to relax.

In all fairness, auditioning to be a Mommy blogger can be stressful I suppose.

I the "germaphobe" was not the one to mention people handling the food that was Unkadug that went deeper into my simple "germaphobe" comment about using the water fountains at Disney. And saying I wouldn't pay for any germs even if it's Disney germs. Lol My concerns anyway are not with the people handling the food it's all the germs in general etc anywhere not just Disney. Like I mentioned already I have worked in a hospital environment for 14 years so that can have an affect on how you perceive things. I have worked in the food industry as well in the past when I was younger and know most are good at washing their hands etc...most not all but anyway I never even brought that up.
And no needing to relax it's just part of my normal routine, and is second nature to me to wash hands well and use a sanitizer as needed. :rolleyes:
Also if it's me your talking about I'm not auditioning to be a mommy blogger as I'm not a Mom. No plans for kiddos for me. The furry children I have is good enough. And I don't think those qualify for the mommy blog. LOL :p:hilarious:

Last edited:

OliveMcFly

Presumably there will be a big price cut to reflect this.

Won't there? :rolleyes:
Of course there will. Oh and these are real now.
p5294_column_grid_12.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom