9 nights and 8 park days at Disney too much ? Please read.

SpykeYs

Hi,

I am planning a trip (already bought) for this upcoming March 5th to 14th with my wife and 2 kids (3 and 5). My scheduled is meticulously planned but my wife is now challenging it. (which I do appreciate btw).

I am an experienced Disney traveler as I had the opportunity to visit Disney World ~10 times. My last trip is this past August with my oldest (11 years old). My wife has been once and is not necessarily a big Disney fan.

The big question is : Is 8 park days (basically each days minus arrival and departures) too much ? I did not plan for "rest days" per say as staying at the resort all day is not an option for us. My reasoning behind purchasing 8 park days is yes we can rest as much as we want, but let's perhaps go to a site for a few hours in the evening or morning. But at least let's give us the option to have access to a Disney park every day. What are your thoughts about that ?

Something she also mentioned is the kids will most likely be bored after 8 days at Disney. (I think she is wrong). She is now looking to perhaps go Disney 6 days and use the two other days for activities outside of Disney. On the opposite, i'm looking to spend all time at Disney to remain in Disney ecosystem but also for the opportunity to do everything at our own pace. I'm worried if we start adding things outside of Disney we may be creating a too much rigid schedule.

Thoughts ?

ELG13

We have kids roughly the same age and i think it’s a great idea simply because you can take your time you won’t have to rope drop and drag kids all over to get everything done. You can have plenty of time at the resorts and pool time. Disney springs time etc. we go often and the kids have yet to get bored since we have enough time to do all we want without rushing. It also depends on the resort you are at (which you may have mentioned but I missed).

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom