9 more days to go...whats the count people?

barnebd5

Original Poster
Originally posted by WDW1971
You guys are doing that on purpose now!!!!:lol:

We all know how it feels to not be going so we're just so excited that we have to share it with everybody. When I see that someone is going it just makes me more determined to start planning a trip of my own with my family, :lol:

Blizz

LOL. Well I have 9 days from today!!! Our friends who are going with us are driving down, so they are leaving in 3 days!!!

WDW1971

We set a goal to pay off debt this year (student loans, CC debt). We will accomplish that by the end of the year...so, maybe next year...even if it's just for a weekend or something! We're having withdrawals so badly!!! :lol:

Clemster

What this site needs is a shared calender so everyone can put the dates they will be at WDW, then you could just look at the date you're going and see all the other people that will be there and arrange to meet up for a ride on M:S or something!

WDW1971

It wouldn't have to be a physical calendar...just a searchable database...you could input a date and it would show any and all members that will be there on that day. It could show the range of days they'll be there and (if they choose to say) in which resort they're staying. It probably would be best if it were only accessible by registered members, too...for privacy's sake.

Hip hip hooray!!! only week thats seven measley days until we pay our visit to the land. ruled by the mouse.

jonny (who is currently extremely excitable :) )

flounder

Well let me see here only 46 short days until I am on my way once again to the truly happiest place on earth! I cannot believe that we are already thinking about our trip next year and we have not even gone on our trip this year!! Oh by the way I am DisneyMans mom and we are taking my mom who is almost 80 with us this time . . . she can hardly wait! I say that DisneyMan is pretty brave going with us 2 women don't all of you? Disney Dreams all! ! ! :sohappy:

flounder

Hey Tigsmom? Where will you be staying? We will be there from Sept 6-13 staying at Boardwalk Villas. . .I simply cannot wait. . .gonna be fun. . .it is always fun. . .how can it not be when you are in the happiest place on earth?
Disney Dreams. . .:sohappy:

Kelley

T MINUS 53 hours and 7 minutes..

Ok..I downloaded a clock on my computer here at work and I keep looking at it. I think it's broke as it is NOT MOVING FAST ENOUGH!

Leave Arkansas on Thursday (7-24), arrive in Orlando on Saturday (7-26) and visit the Big Mouse for the first time in Orlando on Sunday (7-27). I've been many times in California when I lived out there, but it's been over a decade since I've been at a Disney park. WHOOPIE. Now I need to go back to work so time will fly on by...

tigsmom

Originally posted by flounder
Hey Tigsmom? Where will you be staying? We will be there from Sept 6-13 staying at Boardwalk Villas. . .I simply cannot wait. . .gonna be fun. . .it is always fun. . .how can it not be when you are in the happiest place on earth?
Disney Dreams. . .:sohappy:

We will be staying at the Wilderness Lodge (as usual). Can't get enough of it. Were going to try the Beach Club, but chickened out. Will check it out when we hit Cape May for Bkfst and the Clambake. Want to wander over to the Boardwalk. We have never been for more than 3 days at a time, so our week long stay will take in a lot of NEW stuff. The kids will finally get to go to Blizzard beach.

11 days till Disney (have seen all the old pics, listened to all of the cds (over and over). They even took out the old sing a long videos. (can you get Disneyed out? :lol: )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom