9 more days to go...whats the count people?

barnebd5

Original Poster
In 9 days I'm gonna be off to Walt Disney World, :sohappy: :sohappy:

What's the count for the rest of you who are going to the happiest place on earth.

OMG, 9 days, that's too many for me, I don't know how much longer I could hold out, sometimes I get to the point where when it gets to a single digit count for day til I go, I won't do anything else but think about it all day long, I wanna go out but whereever I am I think about WDW, IT'S WARPING MY BRAIN!! :lol:

Gucci65

7 days to go and I cannot concentrate on work. Guess that's why I am on here instead of pounding the calculator.:lol:

Gucci65

Originally posted by cuteypatooty78
If I'm good can I go with one of you guys that are going down in 3 days?! :) :lol:

Sure, if you don't mind putting up with two 12 year old girls on the drive down. Blah, blah, blah and he said blah, blah, blah and she said, blah, blah, blah.

I think I will be blasting the radio. :lol:

all41

24 days! Whoo whoo!
My kids are counting the days too.

I make a calender with little Mickey/Minnie/Pluto/Character pull tabs for each day so they can get an idea about the time and anticipate the departure date. Stick it on the refrig and the kids take turns pulling one off each day. Something of a family tradition.

cuteypatooty78

Originally posted by all41
24 days! Whoo whoo!
My kids are counting the days too.

I make a calender with little Mickey/Minnie/Pluto/Character pull tabs for each day so they can get an idea about the time and anticipate the departure date. Stick it on the refrig and the kids take turns pulling one off each day. Something of a family tradition.

Why can't my parents make me a calendar like that? Their no fun! *hmmmpffff* :)

cuteypatooty78

Originally posted by Gucci65
Sure, if you don't mind putting up with two 12 year old girls on the drive down. Blah, blah, blah and he said blah, blah, blah and she said, blah, blah, blah.

I think I will be blasting the radio. :lol:

Oh no problem, I wanna hear all the gossip the girls have on the bratty girl at their school, and who the hottest guy in their school is. Yep, me and the girls will get along great! :D :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom