9 days to beach club .

hajjball

never stayed at beach club past trips have always been POR. big upgrade for us. four families..10 kids from 4 to 16..any tips would be welcome

Josh

Just returned...

...from a four-day stay at Beach Club--my first stay as well. It's a gorgeous resort, with large rooms and "Hidden Mickeys" in the bedspreads.

Here's a word of warning: There are snack trays atop your armoire which will be tempting to your kids. I issue this warning because I (as an adult--so it must be really hard for kids) was tempted to eat a can of Pringles that would have cost me $7.49 had I not come to my senses!!! :lol:

JOsh
M A K I N G M E M O R I E S

Upvote 0

Eileen

Thanks for the warning!!!! We are going with our 3 sons in 21 days. I better pack some snacks!!!!!!!! Did you like the pool at the beach club?:) :)

Upvote 0

mousefan17

especially with all those kids, you are going to need some down time at the pool, and this is no ordinary pool! Its awsome!!!

Have a great trip!:D

Upvote 0

GenerationX

We got back from the Beach Club a couple of weeks ago, and you will love it! I would add:
1. Building on what Josh said about the snack tray on top of the armoir - have housekeeping remove it. We could see right away that it would be a problem (my boys are 3/5/7), so we just had them take it away.
2. The video arcade is geared more towards older kids (> 10). There are no games that give out "tickets" to be redeemed for prizes. We actually took a drive one rainy night to the Contemporary so my kids could play some games for prizes.
3. Be sure to bring resort IDs for everyone when you go down to the pool. They will check them and give you wristbands to wear.
4. The quickest way to Epcot is to walk to the International Gateway, rather than wait for the boat.
5. The Cape May Cafe clam bake is excellent.

Have fun!

Upvote 0

Eileen

I've been hearing great things about the pool!!! We stayed at the Wilderness Lodge a few years ago when my oldest was 2 and he loved it. Does anybody know anything about the c
aracter breakfast there? Thank you!:sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom