9/6/12 First Day in the parks

I will edit this later as I'm running out the door for breakfast at Khona, but yesterday we started at AK and hit up safari then everest and were out by 10 a.m. I had a business call to make so couldn't stick around.

After that we went to Epcot, and we were just stunned with how minimal the crowds were. I have never been able to just walk onto soarin before. The sidewalks almost seemed empty.

We had lunch at le cellier. I can conclusively say that the filet at lunch is different then the filet at dinner, however when the restaurant converts to signature lunch that will change.

7949132982_6453192792_b.jpg

7949135206_caef5653cb_b.jpg

7949130728_4a6029a4fe_b.jpg

AtlantaPhotog

Original Poster
And finally... excuse the poor quality of this image the rain was coming down quite hard and I decided to forgo the real camera equipment. We tried the nutella waffle from Sleepy Hollow- glad we made the trip as it was fantastic and to quote the gf "the best breakfast" we had at disney.

7967205060_c9a02e8702_b.jpg

I will be filling in with more details and select photos once I go through my 18 gb worth. Thank you all for reading, sadly I'm not back in Atlanta and our trip is officially over. We brought our favorite rice crispy treat with Reeses on it from the confectionery with us for one last taste sometime in the next day or two.
7951947924_23aa49fddc_b.jpg

AtlantaPhotog

Original Poster
Great photo's!! Thanks for sharing. How were you able to get a viewing of Belle? Are they letting more people see the attraction? We are going next week and I'm hoping somehow we can get in.
I knew from the online world that some views were being granted to philharmonic guests... we got out of peterpan just as a group was heading in and just blended in seamlessly :)

timelrod

We are in the ATL too! Heading to the world in about 10 days. What settings did you use for your firework pictures? They are great!

Afondz

LOVE your pictures! Can't wait to see more! Especailly the one from HM, I can never get a decent picture on that ride! bravo! :D

AtlantaPhotog

Original Poster
I
We are in the ATL too! Heading to the world in about 10 days. What settings did you use for your firework pictures? They are great!
For fireworks on your SLR I recommend f/16 or as high as f/19 along with exposure times of 10-15 seconds. I recommend ISO 100 @ f/16 and no higher than iso 200. (canon models). ISO 200 and 400 on Nikon. Finally, you must use a tripod of some sort.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom