9/10 Crowd Day Photos/Description?

21stamps

I just reserved a 2nd night of my pre cruise stay, and reserved a dining spot (although still waiting on Garden Grill) for Candlelight Processional. I just checked the crowd calendar one more time...

The more I look at 11/24 & 11/25 the more frightened I get.

Does anyone have photos of Epcot and HS on these days? Are you bumping in to people every time you turn around, getting run over by strollers, waiting in massive lines? Is it really worth it????

UberPlannerMom

One time I did MK on new years eve. Now, I don't remember the ride lines being ridiculous (probably because I was so excited to be at MK after a 5 year absence) but I do remember the bathroom lines being horrible! As were the lines at the quick serve and there felt like no hope of getting a table.

Upvote 0

BrianV

I just reserved a 2nd night of my pre cruise stay, and reserved a dining spot (although still waiting on Garden Grill) for Candlelight Processional. I just checked the crowd calendar one more time...

Does anyone have photos of Epcot and HS on these days? Are you bumping in to people every time you turn around, getting run over by strollers, waiting in massive lines? Is it really worth it????

Can't answer as we've never been on a 9. But even in a high day Epcot is too big to feel crowded. The lines might be long but not the feel to the place.

Upvote 0

epcotisbest

You don't have to worry about bumping into people every time you turn around on a crowd level 10 day. There is no room to turn around.
As for massive lines, you won't even notice as you won't be able to actually see how long the line is, as the front is too far away.
Have fun. We did it once, would not go back during a holiday if they paid me.
Now mind you, this is just our experience. We have read others comment on how it really is not that bad and they enjoy the energy and high crowd levels.
Some people enjoy root canals...just saying.

Upvote 0

epcotisbest

image.jpeg
Not my photos...found online.
image.jpeg

Upvote 0

21stamps

Original Poster
You don't have to worry about bumping into people every time you turn around on a crowd level 10 day. There is no room to turn around.
As for massive lines, you won't even notice as you won't be able to actually see how long the line is, as the front is too far away.
Have fun. We did it once, would not go back during a holiday if they paid me.
Now mind you, this is just our experience. We have read others comment on how it really is not that bad and they enjoy the energy and high crowd levels.
Some people enjoy root canals...just saying.
This gave me a mini panic attack.
This gave me a full on panic attack.

Upvote 0

epcotisbest

This gave me a mini panic attack.

This gave me a full on panic attack.
Sorry, did not mean to do that. Like I say, I have talked with people who have gone during the holidays and say they have had a wonderful time. You could be one of them. It is not for us, but I tend to shy away from crowds, and we don't have children, so we now go at less crowded times like early to mid May, and early September. The one time we went during a holiday, it was in July and you had the heat and humidity, along with the crowds. So at least in November you can take out the heat and humidity part.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

We have always tried avoiding the parks when they have been 9 & 10s. The times we have had no choice, its been maddening. You can still accomplish a lot if you plan well and go early to try avoiding the worst of it. EMH's can help especially the evening ones when guests tire out and leave. Lines will be maxxed out at well over 60 min and more. You will have a difficult time moving across property because the sidewalks will be filled and slow going. Transportation anywhere will take longer too. You can still enjoy the holidays but just realize you wont get to do anything quickly and it greatly decreases the number of attractions you will get to do in a day.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom