World of Disney expansion

peter11435

And that's why I was concerned about posting it. This CM has a pretty decent sized following on Twitter so I doubt she would do something that would get her in trouble. But...this confused me.

Awkward spot I suppose.
It’s certainly in a location that a guest could wonder back to. But if I were a cast member I would not post a picture from back there.

mm121

Really? I think it looks sooo much better. If only they could burn down the hideous Stitch figure, it would be perfect.
How is Stitch hideous? If you want plain n boring go to a regular mall.

Literally ALL of the "Disney" has been removed from Disney Springs. There wasn't much left to begin with but now what little there was has been removed from World of Disney
In my opinion it's less tacky.
The characters on the outside were whimsical not tacky.
Why must everything be the same lame at D'S as it is out at a regular mall?

eddie104

How is Stitch hideous? If you want plain n boring go to a regular mall.

Literally ALL of the "Disney" has been removed from Disney Springs. There wasn't much left to begin with but now what little there was has been removed from World of Disney

The characters on the outside were whimsical not tacky.
Why must everything be the same lame at D'S as it is out at a regular mall?
Sorry it looked it was stuck in the 90s and not in a good way.

mm121

I see this said a lot, but I genuinely have never been to a mall anywhere in the America that looks half as beautiful as Disney Springs. To me, its truly only something Disney could pull off. I try to have an open mind toward other opinions but I really can't take opinions seriously from those who think Downtown Disney was better. Again maybe it is because I only knew DTD from 2008-2015 when it was a miserable dump, but still. Disney Springs is, to me, one of the top 5 greatest things WDW has done in the last five years.
I definitely didn't say DTD was better
Dtd sucked especially after pleasure island was allowed to die by opening it up then killing it entirely

There's just no Disney at Disney springs, at least not in the obvious sense.

No most malls aren't as fancy, but that alone doesn't make something Disney.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
My pet peeve with WOD is you think it has everything until you find out you have to go to the home, sports, toy, Christmas, pin, hip, Star Wars, Marvel or art store.

I my case wanted the book of park maps. It’s in the Art of Disney I was told.

Wouldn't it be great if there was...an app...that tells you where stuff is in the parks? Like a Shop Parks app? :eek:

WoD would be a freaking nightmare if they had EVERYthing in it.

dvitali

Yesterday’s in NYC I notice that they were working on the logo for Disney Store in Time Square but not touching anything in the store. Possible name change?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom