American Music Machine acapella group debuts at Epcot's American Adventure Pavilion

12_Ears_Dad

I love the people complaining about complaining when no one in this thread is complaining about this addition.

Geez.[/QUOT

Well that's how these forums here work, dontcha know.. o_O I once had a thread removed because it turned into a peanut allergy debate when that really had nothing to do with the OP...

Disneyhead'71

Well that's how these forums here work, dontcha know.. o_O I once had a thread removed because it turned into a peanut allergy debate when that really had nothing to do with the OP...
Whatcha gonna do. Sometimes these things get sucked into the swirling vortex that is "The Internet". I have figured out that, apparently, isn't very intellectually challenging to post on forums. Go figure.

KeeKee

Saw them Saturday. The performed well, but the show was middling at best. The outdoor venue didn't seem to favor the unaccompanied voice. This show seems like it would be better suited to the MK or one of the cruise ships. Not my cup of tea at this pavilion.

Disneyhead'71

They are definitely a "Small Stage" act. They are awesome, but that isn't the right venue. Unless they were the entertainment before the real act comes out.

Fractal514

Last fall, when all of this started happening, I came on here to express that I was excited at the prospect of new acts and that I trusted Disney when they said they'd be adding more than just the four they had announced. Since then we've gotten the four they announced and two extras. Maybe these new acts aren't as good or the personal preference of some of the old ones, but I'm glad to see that Disney DID decide to add more than they took way.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
The performers are very talented, but it's a little generic for me. Other than the calibur of performers, how is this any different than what you might find at a Six Flags?

MaryJaneP

Wow, and here we thought the complaints about stagnation were the failure to add new things, not the removal of other things. This is a welcome addition, even if it comes at the expense of the loss of other acts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom