DHS New "Flex" Theater

Fox&Hound

Do any of the insiders know if they are considering connecting this area back to where Playhouse Disney is or over to Toy Story land via a back road? I think many agree that one of the biggest issues with DHS as it stands (asides from lack of rides and cohesive theming) is the accessibility of walkways throughout the park (narrow walkways and dead ends). Really really hope this is addressed.

ToTBellHop

Do any of the insiders know if they are considering connecting this area back to where Playhouse Disney is or over to Toy Story land via a back road? I think many agree that one of the biggest issues with DHS as it stands (asides from lack of rides and cohesive theming) is the accessibility of walkways throughout the park (narrow walkways and dead ends). Really really hope this is addressed.
They really can't. RnRC is too much in the way.

Jon81uk

Sunset isn't narrow though so it isn't so much of an issue, except for after Fantasmic, when backstage gets opened anyway.
The narrow issues are around Muppets, Mermaid and those areas that were never designed as guest areas.

Mikejakester

Wow, is it just me or does the theming for this flex theater drastically clash with it's surroundings? For some reason it's hard to swallow... I feel like it's 1996 all over again.

halltd

Wow, is it just me or does the theming for this flex theater drastically clash with it's surroundings? For some reason it's hard to swallow... I feel like it's 1996 all over again.
I was actually thinking they did a great job making this look just like all the other Hollywood buildings. Granted, I don't know how long that theme is going to stick around, but for now it blends right in with the rest of the park, looking like it's been there since day one.

flyerjab

I haven't seen this officially listed anywhere so I figured I would post it. An upcharge club villian dining event is coming to the Sunset Theater.

http://www./2015/10/club-villain-dining-event-coming-to-walt-disney-world-hollywood-studios/

Jon81uk

I haven't seen this officially listed anywhere so I figured I would post it. An upcharge club villian dining event is coming to the Sunset Theater.

http://www./2015/10/club-villain-dining-event-coming-to-walt-disney-world-hollywood-studios/
So the villain show rumours were sort of true. Its just its an extra ticket event. Feels very expensive again though.

Fox&Hound

So the villain show rumours were sort of true. Its just its an extra ticket event. Feels very expensive again though.

I really cannot understand this logic when DHS is going to be hurting until Toy Story and Star Wars opens....We need more to do, not add on events that many guests will not choose.

Edit- so it's dance party by day and villains show at night/weekends as a hard ticket event? Is that correct?

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom