Space Mountain Refurb?

Monoblanco13

The

Many of us have taken the Red Pill and are quite horrified with what is happening at our favorite vacation spot, Reality bites

I wish there was something we could do, I actually sent Disney an email last year regarding WoL and UoE and received an email back from legal for an unsolicited idea and that they unfortunately cant use it. I understand why but I just wanted my voice to be heard.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
I wish there was something we could do, I actually sent Disney an email last year regarding WoL and UoE and received an email back from legal for an unsolicited idea and that they unfortunately cant use it. I understand why but I just wanted my voice to be heard.
There is Something you can do. Mail WDW and TWDC complaints about the conditions in the parks. When at WDW and you see something subpar tweet it. There is nothing TWDC hates more that having the warts exposed

Monoblanco13

There is Something you can do. Mail WDW and TWDC complaints about the conditions in the parks. When at WDW and you see something subpar tweet it. There is nothing TWDC hates more that having the warts exposed

I guess I'll have to use twitter ugh lol. Wouldn't I need to follow them as well? I actually would be hesitant to do so as I would like to work Animation for the company one day and wouldn't want to miss a chance due to "Bashing"

wdwfan757

I actually prefer the 1x1x1 configuration of our space to DL's side-by-side. I dont know. DL's didn't blow my mind as much as I expected it to based off feedback. Yes, it's way better than ours, and it might be the best coaster at US Disney theme park. But that's about where it stops. If they're going to tear ours down, I'd hope for something unique again, not a DL clone or a DLP clone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom