Disney to trial transportation between Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach for new water park hopper

cspencer96

I've always wondered why they didn't do this. You could effectively do it already with Water Park Fun and More or, as we have, Premium AP. When we've hit both water parks in one day, getting from one to the other without a car was a major pain. I really hope this option sticks, both for transportation and tickets.

gwhb75

So here's a question then... If someone gets an X day park pass with park hopper and the waterparks and more option, if they hop between the two waterparks in one day, will that use two of the waterpark entitlements, or just one (I guess what I'm asking is does the normal park hopper option apply to the waterparks too, or do they require a separate park hopper).

BrerJon

My guess is nothing will change on the tickets. Tickets with unlimited water park use will still have that, while those with a certain number of visits will count two parks as two visits.

Bairstow

My guess is nothing will change on the tickets. Tickets with unlimited water park use will still have that, while those with a certain number of visits will count two parks as two visits.

Probably correct.
If you purchased tickets without the new waterpark hopper option, those tickets aren't going to be upgraded automatically.

mm121

super cool idea, just would be great if they would make a locker hopper pass too, since would suck to have to pay for a locker twice.

Katie G

So here's a question then... If someone gets an X day park pass with park hopper and the waterparks and more option, if they hop between the two waterparks in one day, will that use two of the waterpark entitlements, or just one (I guess what I'm asking is does the normal park hopper option apply to the waterparks too, or do they require a separate park hopper).

It will use 2 Water Park Fun & More entitlements. The only ticket with the water park hopper is the 1-Day Water Park ticket. If you go during a lower priced season period (basically anything except End of May - End of August) then its $53 for the 1-Day Seasonal Water Park Hopper and if you want to go during the peak period then its $58

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Does anyone know if this is still operating? Will it be running on Memorial Day Weekend?
It ended mid April unfortunately. It may be back, but as of now, it is back to transferring bus at a resort or at Epcot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom