PHOTOS - Furniture arrives at Storybook Circus D-Zone providing a nice place to rest and relax

DisneyGentleman

200.gif
Good idea - stick to pictures rather than words and have a better chance of making your point.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Looking at the picture off the facade of that tent-ish structure, boy is it third rate, the hodgepodge of junky miscellaneous crud they tossed in there just adds to the ick factor. Hardly lives up to the standards of the
Magic Kingdom. Disappointing that bad goes to worse.

Monorail_Red_77

Oh, you mean like the circus that he put in DL for years?

Walt didn't like the seediness associated with carny atmospheres; he didn't have anything against circuses themselves. Otherwise he wouldn't have made Dumbo, Bongo, and multiple circus-themes shorts.

He also hated how entertainment venues overcharged for food and drinks once customers were trapped inside, and vowed DL wouldn't be that way. That's a big laugh.

My comment was meant as a funny loose overall thought, in that they are making the area look more like a carny type atmosphere. I was never meaning that Walt didn't like Circus stuff like Dumbo and such. ;)

jakeman

Why even bother with design it costs money and even now Fadra and the other 'Disney Moms' are swooning on social media how this is the greatest thing ever done by WDI. It's 'Good Enough' and that's all that counts

Just pathetic.
Is that Fadra Nally? I've never actually seen one of the Disney Mom called out by name so I did a Google search and her name came up. I took a look at her blog page/Twitter feed/Facebook post and didn't see this mentioned (I only looked for about 5 minutes).

Could you provide a link? I'd be very interest to see what allegedly bankrolled Disney opinion looks like.

Kman101

This is nitpicking at it's finest ...

I'll take a shaded seating area anyday at a park that badly needs it. This should be welcomed not ridiculed.

I mean, I get that it looks junky. To each their own, I guess.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom