'Cinderella' coach and movie preview opens next week at Disney's Hollywood Studios

erstwo

I am so incredibly excited. Hope I can make it by to see - that carriage looks amaaaaazing (said in my best Oprah voice :) )
image.jpg

flynnibus

Premium Member
Not my cup of tea - but I'm glad to see them doing some temporary movie marketing in the parks again. Maybe they learned their lesson with Frozen :)

Next Big Thing

Is the preview just a short clip from the movie? Thanks
Yeah, it's an extended preview - normally around 15-17 minutes. The main purpose is to draw interest in the movie and get you to go see it in theaters (normally paid for by the Studio in order to promote the film).

Siren

Cinderella shut down the box office with a $23 million dollar box office take on Friday and is projected to exceed $70+ million for weekend haul!

2eq3rtd.jpg

Not bad..... considering that "no one" really cared to see this film, lol. Oh, and it is quite the upset.

'Run All Night' starring Liam Neeson was originally projected to be number one. And, despite "running all night" and the next day, it could not catch Cinderella. According to Forbes, it's already run out of gas and is projected to take in barely $10 million for the entire weekend. Ouch...
http://www.forbes.com/sites/scottme...e-liam-neesons-run-all-night-runs-out-of-gas/

2lsxgkp.jpg

Run All Night took in $3.5 million on Friday and this includes $455,000 from Thursday evening. Cinderella raked in $23 million dollars -- almost 8 times that of 'Run All Night'.

Also, I believe Dreamworks 'Home' may suffer a substantial loss, simply from poor timing and underestimating Disney's Cinderella. And, that's too bad because otherwise it looks like an
excellent film! I really hope that "Home" can pull it off somehow.

I went to see Cinderella in IMAX and it was so gorgeous -- I loved the movie. There was this one traumatic scene where I literally wanted to jump through the screen, to get at that wicked stepmother, what she did was totally uncalled for!!!

Anyway, I am here to encourage all the guys to go and see this film. It is not a "chick flick". Cinderella 2015 is a classic fairy tale that can be appreciated by any one, regardless of age or gender. And, I noticed lots of guys in the theater, but if you're embarrassed, just go see it on Monday or Tuesday -- no one will be there.

As an aside, the shoes that have come forth as a result of this film are totally worth noting.

Once again, Disney has commissioned the most fascinating shoe designers in the world to create Cinderella inspired shoes. And, this is part of why I love Disney so much.

OMG, these shoes...... plus Jimmy Choo, too.

70akck.jpg

Alexandre Birman

2whmouw.jpg

Salvatore Ferragamo

353bbep.jpg

Rene Caovilla

210x7io.jpg

Stuart Weitzman

1e57uu.jpg

Jerome Rousseau

dmem9s.jpg

Nicholas Kirkwood

29kt187.jpg

Jimmy Choo

4fwm1g.jpg

Paul Andrew

eb24g3.jpg

Charlotte Olympia

vwtpg4.jpg

Manolo Blahnik

1zdp285.jpg

Christian Louboutin

The Louboutin's were initially designed two years ago to commemorate the release of Cinderella's Diamond Edition animation on Blu-ray, but the shoe has proven to be so beautiful, it's still going strong today by staying relevant for Cinderella 2015.

Back in 2012, Christian Louboutin was so honored to be chosen by Disney to create a Cinderella shoe, that he created a two minute film short titled "Cinderellla by Loubutin"; that was originally featured by W Magazine.

The making of the shoe....

Anyway, the shoes are available at Saks Fifth New York and Beverly Hills and Harrod's in the UK and other stores across the globe.

2ziapz6.jpg

xkowgo.jpg

Okay so, go ahead & see Cinderella!

YodaMan

Well, to go back to the original post, the carriage is still out and as of last week they've added a "glass" slipper that you can also take photos with.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom