Meg Crofton Retiring in 2015

Goofyernmost

I noticed about 3 years ago they were switching over to single ply and it spread through the park as they used up the two ply. Gotta use twice as much now!

Can I blame it on Meg?
Well, kinda, but not really. If you use 2 feet of double ply and 4 feet of single you have used the same amount. The real waste of paper is by using double ply because then any excess use is also actually double instead of single.

And I think that until she leaves it is perfectly acceptable to blame pretty much everything, including afternoon and evening thunder showers, on Meg!:joyfull:

asianway

I noticed about 3 years ago they were switching over to single ply and it spread through the park as they used up the two ply. Gotta use twice as much now!

Can I blame it on Meg?
They switched over to single ply in the parks far longer than three years ago. The deluxes still use two ply though, part of the Disney Difference

FettFan

Meg Crofton Retiring in 2015

grumpy-cat-good-1.jpg

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Didn't think the mention of Disney TP would generate such lively discussion.... ;)

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
That's what the extra markup is for! I mean if I am paying that kinda money per night, I want three ply!

"Can you spare a square?"

I wondered what my DVC annual fee at Wilderness was paying for. lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom