DHS Soundstage 1 Renovation - Toy Storia Mania expansion

Daveeeeed

Considering that less than a month after they expanded the capacity at two of their previous operational headaches they decided to open one that was worse than both of them... the jury's still out on whether or not they know what they're doing.
I have been keeping close tabs on wait times for all parks, and Frozen consistently stays around Test Track & Soarin'. Obviously the more capacity the better, but it is not as bad as most people think, because then it should be above both of them consistently. Also wait times and crowds are significantly higher today than they've been for the past two weeks.

RSoxNo1

I have been keeping close tabs on wait times for all parks, and Frozen consistently stays around Test Track & Soarin'. Obviously the more capacity the better, but it is not as bad as most people think, because then it should be above both of them consistently. Also wait times and crowds are significantly higher today than they've been for the past two weeks.
The lowest I've seen it is 60 minutes. It is regularly at 120. Admittedly, I expected it to be regularly at 150-180.

It's entirely possible capacity was increased to the 1200-1400 range which certainly helps. I think if they could load two boats at once they'd have a better shot of 30 second dispatches, but it appears the additional show scene was more important.

Daveeeeed

The lowest I've seen it is 60 minutes. It is regularly at 120. Admittedly, I expected it to be regularly at 150-180.

It's entirely possible capacity was increased to the 1200-1400 range which certainly helps. I think if they could load two boats at once they'd have a better shot of 30 second dispatches, but it appears the additional show scene was more important.
It was 30 at some point yesterday, can't remember when though either morning or evening, but crowds are higher today so all the rides have longer waits.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom