Pangani Forest Exploration Trail to partially close for refurbishment from next week

Lucky

Ok. Not too bad. Got scared for a minute. As long as I get to see my gorillas. :inlove:

They'll be there - and freshly refurbished!

imagesCAO0423Y.jpg

startraveler

Again, what about October? Trails closed, entertainment cancelled, Train under rehab, hours less due to Halloween party, walls up everywhere in MK and AK... No my trip won't be ruined. :) But since I depend on animals, entertainment, atmosphere, and wheelchair accessible rides, I wonder how I'll fill my time. I've also heard the figment wheelchair accessible car has been pulled as it was not up to code - no plans to repair. How about adding some October things. :) Actually only half joking.

NewfieFan

Wow, AK is turning into a DTD with all these walls. I was looking forward to leisurely walking the animal trails (one of my fav things to do at AK). I guess I still can... minus a couple of exhibits. So how does this work, you enter and exit via the exit?

I_heart_Tigger

Any new word on this? I'm hoping it's back up by my trip Nov 18th to 25th. I won't be able to go on my last day but fingers crossed it gets finished before then.

DisneyDreamer08

We were there the 1st week in Dec and I feel like all this was open.... Definitely saw the underwater viewing of fish and hippos. Is the Aviary just the outdoor part with all the birds? We walked through there too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom