Candlelight Processional celebrity narrator line-up for 2014

mikenatcity1

Does anyone known when the final 3 dates will be announced? These are the dates i'll be there and want to make plans accordingly :)

ttalovebug

Just because the Jim Caviezel conversation reminded me:

What year exactly did they remove the "One Solitary Life" monologue? When my family went last year we very surprised at its disappearance. The little folk tale they've now opted for is incredibly out of place and silly, IMO.

Nemo14

What year exactly did they remove the "One Solitary Life" monologue? When my family went last year we very surprised at its disappearance. The little folk tale they've now opted for is incredibly out of place and silly, IMO.
I believe it was 2 years ago when they cut it out. Such a shame...

mikenatcity1

I remember hearing that for the first time at the Disneyland Candlelight Processional and when I went to the WDW Processional last year, I was shocked that it wasn't there.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Based off that schedule, it might make sense to assume he is going to be co-hosting the parade as well? Since it would normally be taped either weekend around his narrating, makes sense to do both in a single trip.

That's my guess as well. Another win if you ask me. Any year where we can avoid the likes of Nick Cannon or Mario Lopez pretending to be a Disney fan is fine by me. NPH is an honest to goodness fan of the brand and his enthusiasm was evident last year.

DisneyDreamer08

Just saw that narrator for 12/3 & 12/4 is Jonathan Groff. We are going 12/3. I had no idea who that was so did a quick google search. Broadway star and voice of Kristof. I was really hoping for someone I actually knew :(

DVCPluto

I'm sorry if this question is a bit off topic, but I can't seem to find the answer anywhere... we're hoping to go into Epcot on the evening of 12/6. Will it be really packed because Whoopi Goldberg is Narrating that night? We were thinking of doing some rides and getting a QS dinner in the World Showcase. Not very concerned with watching the show. Any advice? Are we crazy for not wanting to see Whoopi? I do really enjoy her work.

tirian

I'm sorry if this question is a bit off topic, but I can't seem to find the answer anywhere... we're hoping to go into Epcot on the evening of 12/6. Will it be really packed because Whoopi Goldberg is Narrating that night? We were thinking of doing some rides and getting a QS dinner in the World Showcase. Not very concerned with watching the show. Any advice? Are we crazy for not wanting to see Whoopi? I do really enjoy her work.
Yes, it will be slammed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom