New Rock Your Disney Side dance party at Studios

mm52200

Can you, or anyone else, give us a list of the characters? I would assume they could have a varied assortment because they have some many different ones on hand each night for Fantasmic!
Well but those are in Fantasmic, which happens during this dance party. Disney Parks Blog just posted about the party. Seems like Mickey and the gang will be in summer costumes, and then probably some other fur characters like Stitch I predict.

Marc Gil

Now this is one dance party I wouldn't mind seeing!
d23_little_known_facts_07.jpg

Tinkrbell

Can you, or anyone else, give us a list of the characters? I would assume they could have a varied assortment because they have some many different ones on hand each night for Fantasmic!
I've seen costumes (other than their standard Studios costumes) for the dance party for Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Pluto, Chip, & Dale. I'm not sure f anyone else will be out, but in their regular costume.

wannabeBelle

I had heard that the live band will be Mulch, Sweat & Shears but a bit re-themed. Here is to hoping feathers, horns and fur arent involved this time!!! This could be pretty cool if done right, I am imagining some rock music but like Beach Boys, California Summer type stuff which could be a lot of fun. Characters in their summer outfits could be very cute!! Pictures and Video would be appreciated!!! Marie

wannabeBelle

I saw a pic of the Hollywood Rockers, Looks like the band just got shorts and t shirts which looks comfy anyhow. Any other differences that you noticed Drew? Marie

wannabeBelle

One of the first videos I have seen of the Rock your Summer Side events with the Hollywood Rockers:
The new songs are always welcome and the costuming looks comfortable and cool. Marie

Last edited:

WDWYankee15

A new Rock Your Disney Side dance party will begin at Studios in the near future.

Expect the standard fare characters.

I've seen costumes (other than their standard Studios costumes) for the dance party for Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Pluto, Chip, & Dale. I'm not sure f anyone else will be out, but in their regular costume.

From the Disney Parks Blog:

24. Tim on June 26th, 2014 at 2:14 pm
Does this event supersede the Rock Your Summer Side Dance party event?

47c68864dd1f27038c01822900bc7ccb
Shawn Slater on June 26th, 2014 at 4:36 pm
Tim – In a way, yes, but everything that has been part of “Rock Your Summer Side” will be incorporated into the “Coolest Summer Ever” Dance Party. After all, Olaf is going to be rocking his summer side as part of all the Frozen Summer Fun!

=======================================================================

So will the VIPs that where showing up for the “Rock Your Summer Side” Dance party going to be showing up to dance at the Frozen "Coolest Summer Ever Dance Party," which has quickly replaced it?

asianway

From the Disney Parks Blog:

24. Tim on June 26th, 2014 at 2:14 pm
Does this event supersede the Rock Your Summer Side Dance party event?

47c68864dd1f27038c01822900bc7ccb
Shawn Slater on June 26th, 2014 at 4:36 pm
Tim – In a way, yes, but everything that has been part of “Rock Your Summer Side” will be incorporated into the “Coolest Summer Ever” Dance Party. After all, Olaf is going to be rocking his summer side as part of all the Frozen Summer Fun!

=======================================================================

So will the VIPs that where showing up for the “Rock Your Summer Side” Dance party going to be showing up to dance at the Frozen "Coolest Summer Ever Dance Party," which has quickly replaced it?
Given how little entertainment changes I still fail to see why the need a $100k guy to write their press releases

Tinkrbell

Yes, the VIPs will still be at the Coolest Summer Ever Dance Party. (And, yes, they will still be in their fun summer wear)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom