Aurora and Snow White moving to new meet and greet locations on Sunday

asianway

Snow White wasn't being seen on Center Street. There was hardly ever a line because she was basically "hidden". She used to meet on the porch of TST a while ago, but now she's back. Snow White has probably moved more than any character lately. Mary Poppins does not meet on the TST porch, she meets under an awning by the Chapeau (hat shop) which is to the left of TST. She is also kind of "hidden" so people sometimes have trouble finding her, but she is still out every day.
Which just proves that she is expendable. Time to start cutting some of the fat from the entertainment budget. I still maintain they could put any character at the flagpole and there would be a line

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Which just proves that she is expendable. Time to start cutting some of the fat from the entertainment budget. I still maintain they could put any character at the flagpole and there would be a line

Probably true but I'm sure photo pass sells significantly more photos with Pluto from that location than they would if it was Foulfellow.

mousehockey37

I haven't looked at the other 5 pages of this thread but... Since the Mine Train is up and running, why can't she just meet and greet back there? Makes sense, oh wait, common sense doesn't apply, o_O...

FerretAfros

This is a pretty terrible-quality image, but it clearly shows that guests inside the restaurant wouldn't be able to see Snow White if she was greeting next to her attraction. The ground level paths surrounding it are covered by the Carousel, castle walls, and PFH building.

cinderella-s-royal-table.jpg

The more likely reason that she doesn't meet there is that there's no good place for it, since it's surrounded by relatively narrow paths with no quiet corners for her to use and to form a queue in. The wishing well in Germany is along a major walkway, but is out of the way; there are no little offshoots like that from the path around the Mine Train

omurice

I asked the CMs in front of Fairytale hall right after the change -- Are Snow White and Aurora really gone from Fairytale Hall? They said yes but you'll see Snow White soon on Main Street. So I added, are you saying Snow White is now evicted from what was once her own buidling? They said well yes but don't look at it that way, you can still see her.
Then I asked the following in mock anger:
So are you telling me that as of now, Snow White, Disney's first princess, is now some kind of homeless STREET WALKER?!

One CM looked slightly horrified and the other giggled... and I beat a hasty retreat out of there before they ejected me out of the park. If Snow is not safe from eviction, then I am certainly not safe.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom