PHOTOS - New Harambe Theater district

NiarrNDisney

Two questions: Was Dawa Bar relocated? I don't see it facade in these pictures o_O
Do the "geysers" (the rock formations) in Discovery River across from the new bathrooms still work?

DinoInstitute

Worth $100 a day? No, of course not. It needs more things to do and entertainment but I have no problem finding things to do there.
I have probably always had a distorted view because since I have a silver pass I have never really needed to think about whether it is worth it or not. Thats why I always like everything in every park.:)

seascape

100 a day is only a 1 day pass to the Magic Kingdon. For 2 extra days with park hopping from day 4 to 6 is only 20 for both day. I know it's still a lot of money but my wife and I buy a season pass for our 3 trips a year and look at it as the 2 short ones are free for the parks. As for the Lion King show we are looking forward to seeing it in September. I also hope by then there will be some more announcements on DHS and Epcot, both of which need some help. However AK with this new theater and Pandora will be able to hold a much larger crowd. I only wish they would also add a Lion King ride.

DinoInstitute

Well the good thing about the new expansion is that it isn't just one little area for the show, it is a whole detailed expansion, so there is room to add a ride

doctornick

Well the good thing about the new expansion is that it isn't just one little area for the show, it is a whole detailed expansion, so there is room to add a ride

Room? Yes. Plan? Not at this point. But it would be nice if they added something between the theater itself and the new bathrooms.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom