Starbucks Trolley Car Cafe on Hollywood Blvd at Disney's Hollywood Studios?

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
image.jpg

This photo from the homepage here is what I find disappointing with both Starbucks in the parks and DHS overall. Come sit on the curb or stand with your cake and beverage.

Communicore

I saw people at Epcot theme park eating their Starbucks in Electric Umbrella. It's the same thing I do, I get like food from Katsura which is always lacking in seating, and eat it inside Liberty Inn.

note2001

Is starring rolls closed now? There's a twitter pic out there from yesterday saying it's been replaced by starbucks.

DougK

I actually like Starbucks but will be extremely disappointed if Starring rolls closes. Their cakes are the best and family tradition to go there after riding Toy Story to have a coffee & cake and plan what we are going to do for the rest of the day.

You are forgetting this is the new Disney World, you should have planned what you are going to do for the rest of the day 2 - 6 months ago.

note2001

Oh hmmmm I'm torn. I love the addition of the seating but I hate the removal of the classic car that was there.

Those old cars used to get moved around all the time. I have a pic around here someplace from when they first opened, they had cars out on Hollywood Blvd.If I can find it I'll share. If it's on wheels it's meant to be moved. It'll pop up somewhere else.
I knew it! :)

It is quite news worthy when Disney ADDS seating though, isn't it? LOL
Wish they had the room to do so over on Main Street near the converted Bakery. I miss the ability to sit back and relax there first thing in the morning. I suppose there was only so much they could do with the space.

Last edited:

NeXuS1000

Those old cars used to get moved around all the time. I have a pic around here someplace from when they first opened, they had cars out on Hollywood Blvd.If I can find it I'll share. If it's on wheels it's meant to be moved. It'll pop up somewhere else.

It is quite news worthy when Disney ADDS seating though, isn't it? LOL
Wish they had the room to do so over on Main Street near the converted Bakery. I miss the ability to sit back and relax there first thing in the morning. I suppose there was only so much they could do with the space.

I'd argue with the amount of people traffic and the little amount of space, adding seating would simply not work there. Here, however, there's plenty of room for seating in an area where few people walk.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom