2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival

misterID

Meh...I've never experienced anything horrible, but I'm not going to get into a micturiting match about what we've have or haven't seen over the years.
I wasn't, and didn't intend to. I was responding to the same person you were about the crowds. It can get gross and annoying. Some people don't seem to mind it, obviously.

FerretAfros

I wonder if the 6oz beer is partially an attempt to speed up service. When pouring beer, they often have to wait for the head to go down, which can slow down the amount of time before someone gets their food. I can only assume that a 6oz beer would need less resting time than a 12oz or 20oz. Since wine and mixed drinks don't need to rest, that could explain why those pours are unchanged

The Brewer's Collection booth was added a few years ago to assist the Germany booth, which has historically had a high beer-to-food ratio and a slow queue to match. Germany continues to sell a lot of beer (though presumably less than in the past, with the Brewer's Collection next door) and the queue continues to move slower than at booths with less of a beer presence

Additionally, it makes it easier to forecast demand a little. If there's a long line, you can start pouring a couple beers in advance, knowing that everybody will get the same size

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Is there a downloadable/printable checklist for all of the F&W booths this year? It would be nice to have a list of everything available (food an drink-wise) to take along.

BrerJon

Is there a downloadable/printable checklist for all of the F&W booths this year? It would be nice to have a list of everything available (food an drink-wise) to take along.

You can pick up passports from the Festival Center or many of the booths which list each booth and have a checklist of the food and drink options. Getting a stamp from each booth in it is also good fun.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom