2014 Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party dates and tickets now on sale

Animaniac93-98

Soiree was actually really good. Did not feel rushed at all and had plenty of time to see all the characters, except Frollo since he and Captain Hook were only doing greets in the dining room until Lady Tremaine came out when I went. Souvenirs you get for going are cool too. It's obviously getting tweaks after each party to get it working better. Still about $30-$40 overpriced, though.

Also, Pooh stuff getting cut from the parade is lame, but the candy givers are still out during the P&P pre-show.

Club Villain is a great way to get character pics without waiting in long lines.

asianway

I'm not sure if anyone remembers (or cares about) my original post in this thread, but Guest Communications contacted me back and they were very helpful. The gentleman I spoke to helped me in ways I could I never imagine. My family and I are glad the issue was solved.Thank you all for the responses and colorful conversation.

We are looking forward to attending the Villains Sinister Soiree in October!
Details? Did they let you watch the termination in person?

Capsin4

FWIW, we went to MNSHP for the first time on the 16th and enjoyed it. We got there around 4:30 and rode some rides (lines were short all night..mine train was 30 min all night). We got a picture with the 7 dwarves and Jack Skellington and then spent most of the night on the hub watching the parade, villains show and fireworks. Loved all three. We actually walked back to frontierland to watch the second parade and then left about 11 or so. We could have gotten some more riding in, but were too tired after going to HS in the morning.

There's no way we could have seen all the characters and I'm not sure who was all there for M&G, but I know Sparrow and Mad Hatter were at least. I thought it was worth it for the shows and couple characters we did see, but you have to get a good spot early for the parade and I definitely wouldn't plan to "do it all"...I don't see how you could especially if you have kids trick-or-treating.

We were on a short trip and skipped the park hopper this time, but did the party instead. Boo to you!

JimmyHACK

Quick question, adults originally entering the park before 4pm, say 3pm, can they be in costume or do they have to wait until 4pm?

TheRabbit

Quick question, adults originally entering the park before 4pm, say 3pm, can they be in costume or do they have to wait until 4pm?
My experience is if your using the Halloween ticket to get in, they will start admitting those people at 4pm and you can be in costumes. If you want to get in earlier than 4, you need a regular ticket or annual pass and I do not believe you can be in costume. No different than if you wanted to go in at say noon, they wouldn't let you in with a costume.

JimmyHACK

My experience is if your using the Halloween ticket to get in, they will start admitting those people at 4pm and you can be in costumes. If you want to get in earlier than 4, you need a regular ticket or annual pass and I do not believe you can be in costume. No different than if you wanted to go in at say noon, they wouldn't let you in with a costume.
OK, thanks. We will probably just wait until 4 then,

TheRabbit

OK, thanks. We will probably just wait until 4 then,
Could you get away with it?...probably. Pack your costume and change in a bathroom at like 2pm, sure. But really, who wants to walk around in the afternoon heat and rain in a costume? Unless your one of these women that do the 'sexy princess' outfit well...I'm all for THAT! lol

durangojim

OMG! My wife and I just decided to buy tickets for the 10/30 party about 6 hours ago for our family of 4! We're going on a cruise the next day and were debating about going to MNSSHP the night before but decided to do it! We got so lucky between getting the tix and an AP discount at French Quarter that night too. As long as our flight from DTW gets in on time we should be good to go!

hokielutz

As of this morning, when I called to book passes... This coming Monday and Thursday are sold out for the Halloween party. Friday the 17th is almost sold out.

Diznyfan

Wow, it seems like there's a lot more sold out events this year vs last year. I know Halloween is on a Friday this year but still wonder why? Could it be because of the Villan dessert party?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom