2014 Sounds Like Summer Concert series line-up

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Should be entertaining. But is this cover bands gig in addition to the real acts they used to have performing or instead of?

I recall seeing Starship among others, and Micky Thomas can still wail.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Should be entertaining. But is this cover bands gig in addition to the real acts they used to have performing or instead of?

The original acts perform at Eat to the Beat for Food and Wine and Flower Power for Flower and Garden Festival. Sounds Like Summer is always tribute acts.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
The original acts perform at Eat to the Beat for Food and Wine and Flower Power for Flower and Garden Festival. Sounds Like Summer is always tribute acts.

Theres bands on during the Food n Wine Festival? Hmm perhaps my attentions are too much elsewhere.

EDIT: Ive just had a quick Google and Mr Thomas is scheduled to perform during this coming trip. Im fair made up, the 2013 album was quality.

Last edited:

slappy magoo

Not to come across as obnoxious but I think that's why they call it the "Sounds Like Summer" concert series. Because they are all cover bands.

Violiav

Sounds like it could be fun. Bee Gees is on during my week. Hotel California is really good, I've seen them before.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom