PHOTOS - Disney breaks ground on cutting edge laundry facility to service resort expansion

dstrawn9889

laundry-jpg.40821
now if we can overlay the two... i dont have gimp at work, so someone else is gonna have to layer...

Obi

glad that they are getting another facility... hate the thought of lying on something that can only be seen with a blacklight.. eeeewwwww.... LOL...

mm121

One more thing to add...know those carts full of towels/sheets that you see being pulled by housekeeping around the resorts? There are a THOUSAND of those sitting in the parking lot at the location near POR waiting to be processed...thats how backed up they are this week.

that just sounds nasty.. leaving sheets and towels dirty for a week before washing them

mm121

this location makes sense..

i think one of the other laundries is up north of MK, and the other up north of DTD, not sure where the 4th is.. so seems logical to build one on the south end of property to serve AoA, etc

kind of surprised there putting it so close to the main roads though, I thought they typically wanted to hide infrastructure type buildings that serve no direct guest purpose

Clamman73

Interesting that they use some nice colorful soil for the groundbreaking ceremony of a laundry facility, but just some plain looking soil for Avatar groundbreaking.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
this location makes sense..

i think one of the other laundries is up north of MK, and the other up north of DTD, not sure where the 4th is.. so seems logical to build one on the south end of property to serve AoA, etc

kind of surprised there putting it so close to the main roads though, I thought they typically wanted to hide infrastructure type buildings that serve no direct guest purpose

One is in the North Serivce Area north of MK as you said:

Laundary1.jpg

The second is just north of Port Orleans...

Laudary2.jpg

I am not sure where the third is.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom