Jammin Jungle closing in June

raymusiccity

Sad, because this was a great hidden little parade. I will hold out hope that in 3+ years from now, when Pandora is open, this will alllllll be worth it.

Someday

Three years from now.

It's not only a great little parade, but has a wonderful Christmas overlay as well! Watch any version on YouTube and you'll feel sorry that it's being sent the way of Spectro Magic :-(

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Excellent move by Disney, get rid of a costly daily labour intensive activity. This prudent fiscal management will deliver further dynamic guest experiences through use of magic bands and the ability to the soon to open walkway reservation time, allowing you to book unrestricted access to footpaths to aid departure and egress to restaurants and areas of photographic opportunity, so your Disney approved Photopass picture is not degraded by unpleasant looking guests, foreign looking types or Nimitz class strollers.

ABQ

Christmas version was nice, but I agree with many others, the park is just no ideal for a parade of any kind.

Prince-1

Excellent move by Disney, get rid of a costly daily labour intensive activity. This prudent fiscal management will deliver further dynamic guest experiences through use of magic bands and the ability to the soon to open walkway reservation time, allowing you to book unrestricted access to footpaths to aid departure and egress to restaurants and areas of photographic opportunity, so your Disney approved Photopass picture is not degraded by unpleasant looking guests, foreign looking types or Nimitz class strollers.

I think I'm smelling sarcasm!! Or maybe it's just me...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom