Jammin Jungle closing in June

Bairstow

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Because:

1. Putting on a parade costs money.
2. The park was never designed with parades in mind and they greatly complicate guests' ability to move through the park.
3. A parade is not necessary to maintain current attendance levels.

WDWLover#1

Because:

1. Putting on a parade costs money.
2. The park was never designed with parades in mind and they greatly complicate guests' ability to move through the park.
3. A parade is not necessary to maintain current attendance levels.
I know, I know - only being sarcastic. Plus I think the parade should go. AK focuses on animals and adventure and I think with a parade it made it feel like a more generic disney park which it isn't. It's one of the most beautifully designed parks in the world imo. Loads of hidden paths and details.

MMDDGPCDC

I think it would be cool if you could vote for who you want in the Dinoland Dance Party because seen as there is no parade now :( they should do something to up there character appearances in the Park

Ricky Spanish

The Volo museum is about an hour NW of me.
Never been there.
I have seen the Volo museum set up at an antique flea market in Elkhorn, Wisconsin and they have a bunch of overpriced Disney items for sale( pins, lunch boxes, view masters, etc)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom