Creature Comforts at Disney's Animal Kingdom to become Starbucks

note2001

So a 4th "C" for the lifestylers to get lathered up about
Cupcakes
Citrus
Cornbread
-banned word-

Idiocy

Is Starbucks now sponsored by the letter "C" ?

I'm not embarrassed to say "I'm lost on this discussion" ... nor do I really want to understand. :bored:

DisneyDebRob

Not a Starbucks fan at all. In fact I would do without my morning coffee if they were the only thing available. BUT, this looks fantastic in a park that has been getting fantastic updates! Enjoy the coffee people but save me one or two of those mugs for me.:) Oh and one of those Tree of Life cupcakes also. Thank you.

prfctlyximprct

I don't like Starbucks, but I can convert! OH DISNEY. This is absolutely beautiful. The DETAIL. I LOVE IT. Can I justify standing in Starbucks for a good amount of time on a Disney trip? NOW I CAN.

Animal Kingdom, you continue to amaze me.. and give me hope that Disney still know what they are doing. Now following Joe Rohde on instagram.. I'm in love.

Animal Kingdom is my favorite park. I'm drooling.

note2001

Critical hat: I like the result and I'm sure I'll love it in person, however, I think the sketches looked better. Small differences, like the shields over the lights in the pic come together at the bottom, in reality they're open. There is no AC duct in the art (or, it's painted dark brown), but of course it is part of the structure that could not be eliminated. The wall paint colors are different. Just little things, however usually Disney surpasses the expectations set forth in the drawings.

And, as a last opinion, the outside needs a touch more color ;)

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom