PHOTOS - Starbucks West Side concept art and construction pictures

mm121

Its . interesting that they just build this one section of the above walkway, though from a logistics standpoint I'm guessing they went ahead and did it to be sure they can guarantee access to the new Starbucks when construction walls go back up in order to finish the rest of the walkway

Starbucks-West-Side_Full_21136.jpg

psherman42

it's interesting that its not opening until 10am, does anyone know what time the Marketplace one is opening?

I forget what time world of Disney and the other stores typically open, but I just know a time or two I ended up at DD before the other stores opened, and there were a few people out and people gathering for the store opening/rope drop at world of disney so it would seem logical to open just slightly before everything else. even by just like 15 minutes.
World of Disney opens at 10. It used to be 9:30. I'm sure the rest of the stores on the Marketplace side are similar.

Magenta Panther

Its . interesting that they just build this one section of the above walkway, though from a logistics standpoint I'm guessing they went ahead and did it to be sure they can guarantee access to the new Starbucks when construction walls go back up in order to finish the rest of the walkway

Starbucks-West-Side_Full_21136.jpg

Damn, that's ugly. :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom