Food Trucks coming to Downtown Disney this fall

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I believe all four were in operation when I was there in October. There were a couple of times there was just three but i believe on weekends all four were in use

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Majority of people don't want unique. We see this time and time again. All of these restaurants that try to be unique and offer something more eclectic end up having to change menus or have poor attendance. Just recently Jungle Cruise Skipper Canteen comes to mind and Tiffins. People also don't want to pay out the nose for ONE meal during a week stay that could probably cover 3 or 4 quick service meals.
This^^^

Unique and high volume just don't seem to go well together.

jakeman

I believe all four were in operation when I was there in October. There were a couple of times there was just three but i believe on weekends all four were in use
Same. Was there across a weekend (first weekend in November) and one was not in use during the week but on Friday all of them were out.

RSoxNo1

morimoto is terrible

wanted to get sushi there this summer, and was told it was a 2 hour wait even though half the dining room was empty
Morimoto is excellent, but it sounds like they're understaffing. Many of these restaurants are doing this unfortunately where they essentially shift to reservation only.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom