Paranormal Experiences at Disney World

Tigger19

Original Poster
As I'm waiting to go to Disney at Christmas (only 140 something days left!) I'm researching every possible thing about the parks and I came across stories of ghosts haunting the parks. I got so interested in this because there were so many stories and so many people saying they saw ghosts.
  • First of all there's the ghost of George, a welder who was building the Pirates of The Caribbean. He was working on the “burning city” scene of the attraction when he fell from the top of a ladder. This story coincides with reports of him losing his balance, falling to the ground. It is said that at the beginning and end of each day, cast members must say “Good Morning” and “Good Night” to him over the PA system. If this routine is not completed during the day, the ride has been known to shut down by itself throughout the day. Some cast members have also state that they have seen George continue with hic construction duties and has been see backstage in work clothes.
  • Then there have been sightings of a boy and a girl who have been seen riding and running around Spaceship Earth at Epcot. It has been stated that the girl has long blonde hair and has been seen riding in a car of the attraction. The boy has been seen running in front of her while she is on the ride. He has also been seen running outside of the attraction near the same spot where he runs in front of the girl inside.
  • Cast members have passed along stories of an apparition walking around the grounds of the Tower of Terror. Sightings have occurred after the park has been closed and has been found walking the wrong way. When others have called to him, he does not respond and then disappears.
  • There is known to be a tan figure walking down the streets in front of the castle after hours.
  • Rumour has it that years ago, a woman approached Disney saying that one of her sons had been killed and that he had absolutely loved the Haunted Mansion. She wanted to spread his ashes in the Mansion, but Disney world of course said no. So, the woman got on the ride and at some point dumped the ashes out anyway.Weird stuff started happening after that. Once, as guests were getting off the ride, they reported to the cast member (CM) at unload that there was a little kid running around the ballroom scene. So, the CM sends security in to look, but they don’t find anything. Similarly, guests have reported seeing a little boy standing alone at the exit and crying. Some have said that when they asked him if he needed help, he acted like they weren’t there. Some have even said he disappeared. Of course, by the time they tell a CM about the boy and the CM goes to check it out he’s long gone.

Has anybody here had any paranormal experiences at Disney World? I would love to her them!

neoshinok

Every time I ride Haunted Mansion a ghost follows me home! Here are some interesting videos from Disneyland. Whatever you decide you are actually seeing, they are quite spooky regardless.

Tigger19

Original Poster
I know I'm the one that posted the thread but I'm too afraid to watch those videos! I did watch manage to suffer though them with my hands over my eyes lol
I can't see the ghost in the second video, where abouts is it?
In the third video how did he not notice the ghost! I nearly screamed when I saw it:eek:

Matt817

I know I'm the one that posted the thread but I'm too afraid to watch those videos! I did watch manage to suffer though them with my hands over my eyes lol
I can't see the ghost in the second video, where abouts is it?
In the third video how did he not notice the ghost! I nearly screamed when I saw it:eek:
The ghost in the second one I had to search up but it is in the first row of the second car. You can see a huge ray of light as the ride starts. Hope that helped ;)

Tigger19

Original Poster
The ghost in the second one I had to search up but it is in the first row of the second car. You can see a huge ray of light as the ride starts. Hope that helped ;)
Oh my gosh I can see it now! Just a faint outline and a rays of lights

popsicletrees

Not to completely change the subject, but does anyone else miss the original hitchhikers? I thought the new effects were funny but to me the old props looked so much better. I always prefer the look of practical effects, even in movies.:cyclops:

I do. I think the new effects are good for a time or two, but I often find myself being very nostalgic at Disney. Disneyland still has the original effects though.

Soarin2u

:cautious:
One time I was on the HM and I kept on feeling a hand on my shoulder, on the side that no one is near me. There was also no physical hand on my shoulder.... Maybe just me but I don't normally believe in paranormal activity...

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom