8 month old and Epcot

BrennaRN

Original Poster
I'm traveling this weekend to WDW for a wedding at the Boardwalk. We will be spending the day Friday at Epcot. I'll have my 8 month old son with me. What do you all suggest we do? Can he ride Spaceship earth?

rsoxguy

Spaceship Earth- yes. Some of the other rides at Epcot are not appropriate for a small child. If you must, one parent can ride while the other waits with the baby. There are many aspects of Epcot that do not require ride restrictions.

maggiegrace1

He can ride everything but Mission Space, Soaring and Test Track...:)

My daughter went her first time when she was 7 months and we just held her on all of the rides...

You can basically do everything..some of the shows maybe/maybe not..depending on if he would not fuss during them but for the other rides/attractions he should be fine...:D

You can also bring him to visit the characters.:)

lebeau

We just got back from a trip with an 11-month old. She had a good time at Epcot. We took her on several attractions. She had a great nap in the Universe of Energy!

jonimcd

Definitely hit the boat ride in Mexico and Finding Nemo. Our daughter (2 yrs) has loved both of these every time and we have been taking her since she was 6 months.

GatorGambit

We took our daughter at 6 months, she rode pretty much anything that didn't have a height requirement. She absolutely loved Gran Fiesta Tour - it was easily her favorite based on her expressions and level of interest for the ride!

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
I'm traveling this weekend to WDW for a wedding at the Boardwalk. We will be spending the day Friday at Epcot. I'll have my 8 month old son with me. What do you all suggest we do? Can he ride Spaceship earth?

You won't have any major issues. If you want to do Soarin' or something take advantage of baby swap. Or in the case of Soarin' get your FPs and take the baby through the greenhouse whilst you each ride. As others have said, you can do pretty much everything with a baby.

lebeau

You won't have any major issues. If you want to do Soarin' or something take advantage of baby swap. Or in the case of Soarin' get your FPs and take the baby through the greenhouse whilst you each ride. As others have said, you can do pretty much everything with a baby.

Good point.

We did both rode Soarin with FPs with the baby and it worked out fine.

We actually had both FPs and a ride swap just in case the 4-year-old wanted to ride twice. She most definitely did not!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom