8:10 AM Crystal Palace

jeffk410

Original Poster
Hey all--

I've been to Crystal Palace breakfast a few times now and do enjoy the food. This trip it is just the two of us and we aren't necessarily going for the characters. We are, however, really interested in being in the park when it isn't crowded for a few photos.

Question: Is an 8:10 AM reservation still early enough to roam main street without guests if there is EMH from 8-9am that morning? Would we be allowed in before the rest of the resort guests? or should I keep an eye out for an 8am ADR on a non-EMH morn?

****New ADR is 8:30 AM on a non-EMH morning. Is this a much better time for a quiet MK?

Last edited:

jeffk410

Original Poster
You'll have a bit of resort guests going in, but the 8-9's are not all that crowded. Will it be completely empty? No. If you want it to be you and your five close family friends, get a different day. But as a whole people don't actually go to the EMH when it opens as much as they think that is the park they should go to.

Interesting, thanks for your input. We'll probably aim for a different day since our biggest motivator to get up that early would be a few photos on main street.

Worldlover71

Won't there be tons of resort guests tearing down Main Street at promptly 8am? If they let you in at 7:55 that would only give you 5 minutes of quiet.

jeffk410

Original Poster
Won't there be tons of resort guests tearing down Main Street at promptly 8am? If they let you in at 7:55 that would only give you 5 minutes of quiet.

Ya, this is why I am hesitant. I was hoping the policy was to let someone in ~30 mins before ADR, but that was wishful thinking on my end. I'll definitely be looking hard to reschedule.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom