7DMT FastPass+

PolynesianPrincess

Another option if you are able to get a FP and then want to tride it again is to hop in the standby line right at park closing. The park is closed, so you're not wasting valuble park time waiting. We did this the last night of our DLR trip with Radiator Springs Racers. We waited about 40 minutes but the park had closed so we weren't missing anything else. The only downfall to this is if it goes down, you can't come back later in the day to try again since the park is closed.

WDW_Emily

We were unable to get fastpasses for 5 people for the mine train when we looked 30 days out as well. We kept checking the line the whole day to see when it got shorter. Well on the day we went, July 2nd, the 3pm parage became the rainy day parade due to thunderstorms close by. Once we heard it wasn't festival of fantasy, we went to the mine train and it was a 55 minute wait! We got soaked in the outdoor part of the queue but once inside it was super fast and the interactive queuing line is very fun for all ages. We also noticed that right after wishes (park was open until midnight that day) The line also was around 45 minutes. I'd say those are your best bet. Rope drop was crazy with Anna/elsa and mine train. Everyone was going to the same place.

Dwarful

Madness! Folks that weren't heading to Anna and Elsa were moving rapidly to 7DMT. And the ride seems to have mechanical issues first thing in the morning and doesn't always open right away (happened to us all 4 mornings on our trip in June) so the line gets really long.

We were there May 31 - June 8th and I will second what Tuvalu said. All of our EMH mornings at MK and other regular opening mornings it was chaos and madness at 7DMT. We had FPs for that ride multiple days so we gave up on the straight to 7DMT to ride it as everyone else had the same idea and then stood waiting in long lines waiting for the ride to open.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom