mikey

Mmmmmmm...O'hana....

I, too, was disappointed when the menu changes were announced last year, but we still ate there during last February's trip. The bread pudding replacement wasn't as horrible as I thought it would be. It was actually pretty tasty!

I'd like to see a choice of the two desserts offered, especially since the pineapple and caramel was such a popular dish for so many years. (And that would be a pretty good market test for which one to keep, too.)

~ mikey

PhilharMagician

Ohana's is still great. The shrimp used to get over cooked on the skewers and now they seem to be cooked much better. I do like the sausage they offer now, but like all of the meats you have to get lcky and not get a skewer that is overdone or it gets dry. Now the bread pudding is great then add the bananas fosters sauce and it is amazing. It is still a great experience. IMO it is better with the exception of the loss of the shrimp wontons.

kwhdmd

Still Love It!

Loved it before the changes, love it even more today! Ohana is my favorite restaurant on planet Earth!:sohappy:

RedGear

Well, in 40 days I can find out for you because I am eating there, and thats stupid if they changed the menu, o well, im not paying for it, Disney is!! :p

Just Got Back And Not Happy

Ohana's was our favorite place.The menu change was a shockto use and we are not happy.All we talked about was the wontons in peanut sauce and when they came out with chips we screamed.They changed the few things that made it our place to go in Disney.We like the carousel in the middle of the table and that's gone the wontons replaced with chips,tiger shrimp skewers replaced with sweat and sour shrimp and the pinapple boat now with bread pudding that we did not like at all.What's with the sausage? No more rice no green beans

Another thing that was surprising was the Lapu Lapu that went from $9.99 to $13.00.I hit the floor when Wife got a back scarcher,daughter virgin pina colada and I got the Lapu Lapu before dinner and the bill was $27 and change.For a family of five it has become a $200.00 meal.

Ohana's is now off our list and im positive im not alone.I guess if you have never then you dont know but for use that do it;s a bummer.

tiggerguy:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom