Captain Eo 720p Remastered

Gringrinngghost

Original Poster
I have remastered Captain Eo into 3D and remastered it into 720p. Here are the Video Links Enjoy :)

Captain Eo Full Frame 2D 720p: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jlSO52dFNE
Captain Eo Full Frame 3D 720p: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snH9b24OYRU
Captain Eo Widescreen 2D 720p: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4TZWZMjJ8k
Captain Eo Widescreen 3D 720p: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxLZ86iwlVg
3D Snapshots:
captaineowidescreen3dre.jpg

captaineofullframe3dred.jpg

2D Snapshots
captaineofullframe2dmkv.jpg

captaineowidescreen2dmk.jpg

Gringrinngghost

Original Poster
Let me say this, Gringrinnyghost on mousebits is Gringrinngghost here ;) I did release it on mousebits a few days before i posted it on youtube :)

DaltWisney

I realize this is way old, but YouTube links taken down and no seeders on MouseBits. I know it's a long shot, but is there any way to still obtain these for nostalgia's sake? :D

They have all been copyright struck. I'd suggest reuploading, but they'll most likely be removed very quickly again, and maybe get your channel terminated. Oh well, sorry that you put so much work into it only to have it taken down. :(

otherwillsmith

Tripod shot with polariser in 1080p, de flickered etc :

Hello, newb here so forgive me if I'm out of place, but is anyone on this thread still active? I love Captain EO and I'm thrilled to have access to these videos via YouTube. I have already downward in 2D and 3D, but it seems as though 90% of the audio is in the left channel. Anyone else have the same issue. Have these by any chance been remastered with even audio?

Thanks!
I have remastered Captain Eo into 3D and remastered it into 720p. Here are the Video Links Enjoy :)

Captain Eo Full Frame 2D 720p:
Captain Eo Full Frame 3D 720p:
Captain Eo Widescreen 2D 720p:
Captain Eo Widescreen 3D 720p:
3D Snapshots:
captaineowidescreen3dre.jpg

captaineofullframe3dred.jpg

2D Snapshots
captaineofullframe2dmkv.jpg

captaineowidescreen2dmk.jpg

Hello, newb here so forgive me if I'm out of place, but is anyone on this thread still active? I love Captain EO and I'm thrilled to have access to these videos via YouTube. I have already downward in 2D and 3D, but it seems as though 90% of the audio is in the left channel. Anyone else have the same issue. Have these by any chance been remastered with even audio?

Thanks!

Gringrinngghost

Original Poster

Thanks!

Thanks!
Check your headphones and your channel mix on your computer. to ensure that it's not just your headphones going or a misconfigure on your computer.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member

Thanks!

Thanks!
A blast from the last but still active! Yes, check your connections. I just checked mine on the link above and it’s still stereo source.

otherwillsmith

Check your headphones and your channel mix on your computer. to ensure that it's not just your headphones going or a misconfigure on your computer.
My bad, I just checked the downloaded file and its balanced. It seems to be an issue I'm having just on streamed content on YouTube. I'll have to peruse my settings there.
Thanks for the quick response!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom