7/26 Wand Update?!

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Could we stop arguing over the threads and get a wand update going, thanks, and im not going to use any smilies, it looks to juvenile
ill add immature to your description as well. i was just trying to send some free advice if you want to be taken seriously.

so formally, welcome to the wdwmagic boards.

:eek: :shrug: :confused: :D :hammer: :veryconfu :zipit: :brick:
sorry...couldn't resist. I am just a big kid, after all:wave:
at least you admit it :lol:

AndyP

Get over it, if you don't want to see a thread a day, don't open them...or don't log on to WDWmagic! Other people want to see them!

Get over it? Excuse me but I WAS helping this poster by showing him where the information is, I'm not complaining that a new thread was opened, just suggesting there is no need for a thread asking for new threads blimey. You'd think I had slapped this poster in the face not shown him where the photos are. Like merf said, if people have photos to post, new threads seem like a good idea. And please don't suggest that I shouldn't come to WDWmagic, after 5 years and having been a contributor I think it's ok for me to try and help new posters but clearly you have put me in my place.

Get over it? Excuse me but I WAS helping this poster by showing him where the information is, I'm not complaining that a new thread was opened, just suggesting there is no need for a thread asking for new threads blimey. You'd think I had slapped this poster in the face not shown him where the photos are. Like merf said, if people have photos to post, new threads seem like a good idea. And please don't suggest that I shouldn't come to WDWmagic, after 5 years and having been a contributor I think it's ok for me to try and help new posters but clearly you have put me in my place.

Maybe I over reacted a bit, but I'm just really tired of people responding to the Want threads all day with.."Do we really need more wand threads", or "Admins should stop allowing Wand threads!" It gets annoying!

Sorry didn't read the whole tread right away!!

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Maybe I over reacted a bit, but I'm just really tired of people responding to the Want threads all day with.."Do we really need more wand threads", or "Admins should stop allowing Wand threads!" It gets annoying!

Sorry didn't read the whole tread right away!!
it is actually easier for the user to sift through numerous threads that are only a couple of pages deep as apposed to a super long thread. bandwidth is an issue as well. so, yet they might be annoying, it is a little easier on everyone to have multiple threads. now, with that said, im not apposed of having one thread to post daily pics as a timeline sort of deal. :wave:

it is actually easier for the user to sift through numerous threads that are only a couple of pages deep as apposed to a super long thread. bandwidth is an issue as well. so, yet they might be annoying, it is a little easier on everyone to have multiple threads. now, with that said, im not apposed of having one thread to post daily pics as a timeline sort of deal. :wave:

I agree, I like the thread a day, its much easier then shifting through 30 page threads! The Photo time line would be awesome!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom